• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Katana

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Role-Playing- Going Away Thread Suggestion

I've noticed that there are a lot of threads with people announcing that they are quitting the forums or holding off on role-playing for a while. A thread for every single person, every time they decide to leave, and every time they come back seems to just add a lot of clutter. May I suggest...
  2. K

[[Wonderland]]

Ok, let’s see how fast this flops… this is something a little different. Most of the characters are set with bios. These roles need to be filled before made-ups are accepted. This is a very literate rpg. So please keep that in mind. I know there is a lot to read through, but hopefully it...
  3. K

Fanfiction ► Shadow's Heart

Thanks guys... and Lord of the Rings is awesome.I had to use a quote from it... I definitely like darker stories and I'm not afraid to kill people off so you are all warned ^_^ I think probably Cid is safe, though even that isn't certain...
  4. K

Thanks very much, that's quite a compliment. I actually am attempting to write some original works, but as I would like to get one of my stories published some day, (my delusion of grandeur), I won't be putting any of them up. Ok... new chapter... _________________________ Chapter Nine...
  5. K

Fanfiction ► [[A >Quality< Round Robin Fiction Contest]]

Great, that would be awesome. I really think it should be interesting to see how this plays out :).
  6. K

Fanfiction ► [[A >Quality< Round Robin Fiction Contest]]

I got this idea from some of the “choose the path” fics around, but I am hoping that this will be of somewhat better quality and a generally more literate type of fic while still a group effort. Anyway, this is my idea… I will start off with a chapter of the story and then someone else will...
  7. K

Thanks and ook another update... ohh and you're absolutely right. Julia is from FFVIII... the name was an attempt to be devious on my part, if you know some of the backstory about who Julia was and stuff like that... It ties in to the whole Leon/Squall name switching... Anyway, it's not...
  8. K

Hehe, thanks! Love to be literate... And eak... I just noticed the worst typo ever in the last chapter... but I shall pretend it doesn't exist since apparently I can't edit... ____________________________ Chapter Seven : Awakening Bnyo, cyjeuin (Pray, saviour) Tnays, Lremt uv Bnyoan...
  9. K

KHII is coming, yet no Riku

*Waves matching flag* :) Anyway... I am guessing they will make us suffer a little first... maybe with a bare mention of him (probably in the opening fmv, like in kh) and then nothing for the first couple of worlds or else it will all be realllllly vague... and then BAM. There shall be Riku. :D.
  10. K

KHII is coming, yet no Riku

I highly doubt that. Whatever Riku's part is, he is absolutely key the overall storyline... I think that's quite clear from both KH and especially COM. The fact that he has both darkness and the whole twilight path etc etc, is very important methinks. I think they just don't want to give...
  11. K

Heh, thanks :) and given that I no longer have to double post to update, I shall go ahead ^_^. Chapter is shortish. Chapter Six: Sepulchral City “I found myself back in the sepulchral city resenting the sight of people hurrying through the streets to filch a little money from each other...
  12. K

Thanks, I'm glad you're liking it and Ummm... I was still gaining my footing with this chapter.... so if it is repetitive, I apologize, though there is relative stuff here... And admittedly, mostly it is just felt like being evil :D. _______________________________________________ Chapter...
  13. K

Fanfiction ► Death Eater

Thanks, I'm glad you guys are liking it... It is indeed my second work, so thank you for the compliment... I took a lot of liberties as to how the order has expanded (since it began a few years after the books anyway), so it's not all going to be the same as in the book. (I am trying to...
  14. K

Thanks for the comments! I cannot tell you how much I appreciate the feedback. I find it amusing that my grammar is the draw to the story... it's quite sad actually that apparently so few people can write at least with somewhat decent grammar... I know my grammar is far from perfect, but it's...
  15. K

Fanfiction ► Death Eater

Dunno if any of you are Harry Potter fans... but I decided what the hell... and have put up the second fic I have been working on. Prologue -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- One year ago… All of the members of the Order of the Phoenix were...
Back