• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Katsagu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Katsagu

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Honestly I just expect the voice to be heard as grunts and such during gameplay.
  2. Katsagu

Saw this. Unsure if we already had a clean version of this Dearly Beloved.
  3. Katsagu

Like honestly... My phones battery will likely die playing this, or may not even be able to play it well. They even have a way to play without leaving your house. Also sad I won't be able to get my hands on this like half an year at best. Hopefully the closed beta this time isn't surrounded by...
  4. Katsagu

TGS 2022 - Can we expect any news here?

I'm honestly just hoping for Missing Link stuff. Dark Road is over and the beta is supposedly happening in the next 3 months.
  5. Katsagu

TGS 2022 - Can we expect any news here?

Hey everyone. Just making a quick thread to ask the question on the title. TGS is happening during this next weekend, and I'm wondering if we may see some news, with the Missing Link beta supposedly happening this year, it seems we're bound for at least a trailer or something soon. Their...
  6. Katsagu

Disney announces Disney & Marvel Games Showcase at D23 Expo 2022

Not expecting much out of this. But hoping for at the very least a Missing Link trailer. After DR end I'm more interested in that.
  7. Katsagu

Utada at Coachella 4/16

I don't think so. I tried searching for it but didn't find anything. This is the stream that had her set. You can go back and find her, it was around 6:50 PM PDT, so just do some quick maths and see how long that was and go back that ammount of time. I enjoyed that. Kinda crazy that I used...
  8. Katsagu

Trailer Addict Support Group

After KH3 I will definitelly be more carefull with the trailers. But honestly, discussing with the community and reading/watching impressions to the trailesr is something that makes the wait for the game a lot more enjoyable for me and something I really enjoy doing. But final trailers are...
  9. Katsagu

KH4 Development Timeline

I don't want to believe we will see another 7 year dev cycle unfold before our eyes. But I would have wanted them to come into this reveal with a bit more certainty behind it. Like maybe a release year or something. Instead I'm finding a lot of parallels to KH3's situation. "World selection...
  10. Katsagu

KH4 Development Timeline

I went digging for the KH3 interviews, and this is what gets me worried... https://www.khinsider.com/news/New-Kingdom-Hearts-3-Details-from-Dengeki-Playstation-3341 This is an interview from 2013. Reveal year. And look how Nomura says "The selection of worlds isn't finalized yet.". Jump to...
  11. Katsagu

Square Enix Characters in KH4

One thing I noticed from the Q&A is that Nomura seems to be a worried with fan pleasing developer. The pushback against zero SE property representation in KH3 was very vocal, so I'm hoping it changes and they go back into finding ways to implement them smartly, hell, I'll even go further and say...
  12. Katsagu

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Of xehanort and black coats.
  13. Katsagu

I actually don't realize that. Can you point me to some games so I turn into a believer? Like honestly, I'm still in awe of what KH4 is shaping up to be, it's surreal to look at this and say "This is Kingdom Hearts". This series really is something else.
  14. Katsagu

I'm sure everyone would've traded the new gacha mobile game over literally anything else. I'll probably end up playing it, but I really cant see how KH gameplay will work well on touchscreen, and I doubt it will run super well on my phone also. Gacha mechanics will 100% ruin that game
  15. Katsagu

What they showed was certainly impressive. That honestly looked crazy and a big evolution to KH. But goddamn if I'm disappointed at it not having even a release year planned. I got so drained with KH3 hype cycle that I really can't bring myself to be excited at yet another "In development"...
Back