• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KB

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KB

ONE FREAKIN WEEK!!!!!!!!

I swear the wait is killing. me :/ So I bought a memory stick for my new PSP and downloaded the PSP theme :]]]]
  2. KB

Music for thought

I decided to try something new and aim for vintage style not fond of my forte. One of the first pieces I have begun to appreciate of myself in a while.
  3. KB

Pronunciation

I always thought Vuh-NEE-tus sounded better from the start.
  4. KB

She has me bursting at the seams

<3 Rachel Mcadams Haven't messed with splatters in a while.
  5. KB

Changes Grapics between trailers?

It has been proved that in a recent recording of the Aqua/Kairi scene that there is a graphical update in the NA version, (ie facial expressions, etc).
  6. KB

Don't play with fire

My entry for Sotw. Text has never really been my strong point...
  7. KB

SURRA DE BUNDA!?!

Apparently the new Brazilian dance thang. Super hilarious. WARNING, a little suggestive. NSFW. http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=http%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DfiKHzS5Pl7I
  8. KB

New Screenshots- Enchanted Dominion

At least the English dialogue doesn't sound corny...
  9. KB

Footage of BbS Demo @ E3!!!!

Anorexic batman? waddafag. Seriously, if I wanted to watch crap like this, I would just bring popcorn with me the next time I took a dump.
  10. KB

Who would have you liked to see voiced as Aqua?

Kelly Sheridan, who voiced Sango from Inuyasha and Shino from .hack//Roots.
  11. KB

Episode 8 is here!! Summaries and SPOILERS

So when is episode 8 going to be released?
  12. KB

anyone worried that the NA voice acting might suck?

Give me Kelly Sheriden for Aquaaaaaaaaaaaa.
  13. KB

Something interesting about the opening

I don't understand why it's so hard to accept that the secrets ending videos were concept videos. Like hey, ASAS had that one scene where the heartless symbol appeared in flames around the DW Roxas, which didn't appear in the game.
  14. KB

Reason why Atlantica isn't in BBS

It's because they don't wanna worry about censoring Terra's manly nipples. Joking.
Back