• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kenzichi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kenzichi

KHInsider Reviews Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-

Very nice review. I haven't started playing my copy yet (waiting until after finals), but I pretty much agree with everything you said. BBS is one of my tops of this series and though I was getting so sick of playing the same worlds that I loathe in Recoded I was surprised on how much I loved...
  2. Kenzichi

News ► Shiro Amano's Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Recap now in English!

Re: Shiro Amano's Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Recap now in English! The art in this is lovely (I love Shiro's work so much) and it's a nice, fun way to recap the games in 1.5. I am REALLY hoping he does this again for 2.5, but I don't know the chances of that unless maybe they're releasing a HD...
  3. Kenzichi

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Collector's Edition Unboxing!

It seemed like I was getting a lot more stuff when I preordered this (I guess whiplash from ordering it so fast lol), but I'm still excited for this. I am SO glad the artbook this time around isn't attached to the game case. I can't believe it's so close now. I can't wait to finally be on winter...
  4. Kenzichi

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

Hope I can cancel my Gamestop pre order. I AM GETTING THIS. I also wish 1.5 wasn't there, but it's fine. I think the price is pretty good for all these goodies.
  5. Kenzichi

Kingdom Hearts II Volume 8 Manga Cover + Release Date

Re: Kingdom Hearts II Volume 8 Manga Cover and Release Date I LOVE the cover! He needs to hurry up and release another artbook because I love his art!
  6. Kenzichi

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! I'm really excited! The 2.5 trailer really game me a lot of emotions and I love seeing some new cutscenes I've never seen before! Plus I see we might actually get a fight scene for Recoded. Good, because they let me down with no fight scenes in...
  7. Kenzichi

Kingdom Hearts II Manga Volume 7 Releasing 11/22!

I'm excited to see the cover! And I can't wait for him to draw the end. I love his work :) I didn't even know he was on volume 7 already. We only have the first 4 books (in 2 omnibuses) in America so far right? Hope they release the latest volumes here soon.
  8. Kenzichi

Editorial ► KHInsider Reviews: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Japan Import

Re: KHInsider Reviews: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Nice review for KHI though I wish you explained more on Chain of Memories and especially Days. I want to know fan's opinions on Days. I've been stopping myself from watching it until it comes out in NA, but I do know that they didn't animate...
  9. Kenzichi

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-order Bonus! An artbook: what I've been waiting for!! Definitely preordering!! Will this preorder bonus be available at gamestop? I just want to be sure (have only preordered once in my life lol). I hope the price will still be 40 dollars if I...
  10. Kenzichi

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains KINGDOM HEARTS II, Birth by Sleep and coded? Aha! Knew it! Hopefully it comes out quickly. The latest hopefully is early 2014. They shouldn't have to do too much right? These three games aren't as old as KH or CoM. I don't know the process of what they do so...
  11. Kenzichi

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

Thanks for this! The trophies are so cute especially Sora's XD It will definitely be fanart time when spring break comes! And seeing those trophies for CoM makes me want to drag out my own copy to finally finish it.
  12. Kenzichi

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Fan Campaign CM, Assorted Clips, & New Wallpapers!

Sora looks so ADORABLE in HD! Lol, sorry, I'm so excited XD Thanks for all your hardwork Team Khinsider! You're the ones I go to for KH news :biggrin: The first clip is gone and the opening is what I really wanted to see first in HD. Maybe I can find it later on youtube some time.
  13. Kenzichi

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Leaks Early!

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Leaks Early! Lookin' gorgeous! I can't wait to see the movie!
Back