• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KevVentus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KevVentus

What is the point of becoming a Keyblade Master??

Lololololollll I'm glad you shared this. They're really upped the ante over the past ten years : P
  2. KevVentus

KH3D Ultimania Nomura Interview! - Future KH Announcement soon!

Am I the only one who thinks i'ts a little... off?... that we're all clamoring over the next game when DDD isn't going to be released to most of the world for another 3 months? I mean, of course it's exciting to look towards the future.. but I don't know.. feel like we're a little spoiled here
  3. KevVentus

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

Yeah I only go back to them in case there's something that I'm just not understanding That doesn't happen too often though
  4. KevVentus

What is the point of becoming a Keyblade Master??

What's the point of becoming a master in any sort of trade? It's mostly just a revered title. I think the main point is for their masters to ensure that their qualified enough to pass the mantle on to, that way they in turn can train upcoming Keyblade wielders themselves to keep the cycle going...
  5. KevVentus

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

I don't really use manuals for instructions. I just like it when they include some art. It's not really a big deal though I don't even read them anymore now that I drive myself after picking up a game
  6. KevVentus

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

KH has always had nice manuals, even though for the most part they have severely dropped in quality over the past few years
  7. KevVentus

The King's Letter

The incredibly long winding path begs to differ, suggesting quite a journey ahead for the trio, spurred on by the letter. If Nomura was going to show the letters contents twenty seconds after showing the letter itself, it wouldn't have been in an envelope. The text that appears at the end of...
  8. KevVentus

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is now #1 on Gamestop's list of most anticipated 3DS games!

We'll see. I feel like we're bound for some news on the horizon here
  9. KevVentus

The King's Letter

You can't really prove that. It's just something the game says to tie it all together since that's what it said in the very beginning. If that was the contents of the letter, they wouldn't have showed a giant chase after Pluto.
  10. KevVentus

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

Yep, reversible covers have become quite popular recently which is always a good thing in my book. DDD's presentation is very enticing. I wonder if it'll have a competent instruction manual.
  11. KevVentus

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is now #1 on Gamestop's list of most anticipated 3DS games!

Hmm, perhaps. I wonder if it'll be confirmed before we get a trailer. Whichever comes first, 'twill be the next milestone in the waiting period.
  12. KevVentus

The King's Letter

And how about Donald and Goofy's outfit change? They were wearing their original clothes underneath the whole time? And how did they get to the field in the first place? I kind of consider that post credits scene as canonical as the secret trailer.
  13. KevVentus

The King's Letter

Psh, clearly that's what the mystery title's going to be about : P /Sarcasm That's always bothered me too. But since then it's been covered up by so many other mysteries, it's hardly relevant anymore...
  14. KevVentus

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

Yes, I do hope they keep the pictures And nope, sure didn't! But thanks for clearing up... again! Haha
  15. KevVentus

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

Well I didn't mean fully reversible, just the fact that they actually put the pictures on the back to match up with the holes is so awesome I got a little excited. I only have Mario 3D Land and OoT and they don't have those And I was thinking it was a menu option, but KH menus are usually...
Back