• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Key of Valor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Key of Valor

Red-Eyed Unknown

There is no confirmation that the character with yellow eyes and silver hair is Master Xehanort himself.
  2. Key of Valor

Red-Eyed Unknown

Nomura only said that the guy who appeared in the trailer is the Mysterious Figure. He didn't say who the guy in the trailer was, but fans can easily see a resemblance between him and the young version of Master Xehanort. Just because the Mysterious Figure looks like Master Xehanort, it doesn't...
  3. Key of Valor

Red-Eyed Unknown

"YX" is a younger version of Master Xehanort... They're essentially the same person as far as I'm concerned. And no, it wasn't confirmed that the Mysterious Figure was a younger version of Master Xehanort. It was merely confirmed that the Mysterious Figure looks like a younger version of Master...
  4. Key of Valor

Red-Eyed Unknown

Nomura identified the Mysterious Figure by how he looked and what he could do, but not necessarily by who he was. In other words, there is no definite confirmation that the Mysterious Figure is Master Xehanort. It was merely confirmed that the Mysterious Figure looked like Master Xehanort, which...
  5. Key of Valor

Red-Eyed Unknown

I don't recall the conversation you are referring to... I remember conversations where I suggested things that were proven right in later games and interviews. I suspect the topic we are currently discussing will follow such a trend.
  6. Key of Valor

Red-Eyed Unknown

That sounds like backwards logic. In a series where physical appearances can be deceiving, I don't think it's very wise to assume such things.
  7. Key of Valor

Red-Eyed Unknown

So you admit that Nomura didn't confirm that the Mysterious Figure was Master Xehanort and thus didn't intend to specifically communicate that information? That is all I wanted to hear.
  8. Key of Valor

Red-Eyed Unknown

If Nomura thought it was that obvious, then why did he make the Mysterious Figure sound like a big mystery, saying that the fans will learn more about who the character really is throughout the game? We already know who Master Xehanort is.
  9. Key of Valor

Red-Eyed Unknown

The Mysterious Figure has the ability to create multiple versions of himself, as seen in the BBS boss fight and possibly seen in the KH:3D trailer. I think someone on this thread mentioned that Heartless can't enter the Realm of Sleep, which is odd seeing as how Xehanort's Heartless appears in...
  10. Key of Valor

Red-Eyed Unknown

I think the Red-Eyed Unknown is the Mysterious Figure. If the Mysterious Figure is a shapeshifter (which I believe he is) then even that entity needs a true form. I think the Red-Eyed Unknown is the Mysterious Figure's true form.
  11. Key of Valor

What happened to the Nobodies when the Organization XIII was put to an end?

"Endangered" has a different definition than "extinct", although to be fair I wasn't technically using the literal definition of the word "endangered". I was just trying to emphasize that I expect a very insignificant amount of Nobodies after what they endured at the end of KH2... like maybe...
  12. Key of Valor

What happened to the Nobodies when the Organization XIII was put to an end?

Even though the Nobodies were reaching for the hearts, I don't think any of them successfully merged with their original hearts. With their leaders gone and their stronghold being flooded by a swarm of countless Heartless, I think most of the Nobodies were destroyed by the Heartless. It's...
  13. Key of Valor

"Who else will I eat my ice cream with" Has an actual meaning behind it...

In both the English and Japanese versions, Roxas said he wasn't sure whether or not he had a heart. In the Japanese version though, he went on to say that maybe the heart isn't something you can feel, which suggests that Roxas might have a heart but is unable to feel it. In the crappy English...
  14. Key of Valor

"Who else will I eat my ice cream with" Has an actual meaning behind it...

Square Enix's localization department is just terrible, which is especially apparent with all the scenes they messed up in KH'Days. The Japanese dialogue is better since it shows that Roxas was in denial while Xion was fading away in his arms. Interestingly enough, the dialogue in the English...
  15. Key of Valor

KH2 story ruined by DDD?

I think it was stated somewhere that the Organization didn't necessarily want their old hearts back, but rather they wanted entirely new hearts. However, now that many of their original selves have returned, I would imagine that most of them would be satisfied with the outcome. The...
Back