• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Key to the light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Key to the light

Final Fantasy Wallpapers

Hey guys, I've currently been looking for some wallpapers of the games, but my searches have proved to be fairly fruitless. Specifically, I'm hoping to find a set of wallpapers that shows each game's Amano logo centered with a solid background, but again, no luck there. If not that, then...
  2. Key to the light

Lit ► Japanese Book Recommendations

Hey guys! I've been looking to expand my personal reading library to include books that will cover more of Japan in terms of language/customs/culture and whatnot. I've picked up 1Q84 as a fun read, and I may or may not pick up others by the same author. My Dearest KHI, have you come across any...
  3. Key to the light

Sanctuary Backwards

I'm glad you cleared to that up, Spock. I was going to have a field day with this thread lol. Hikaru used to moan about getting Passion "ready" before the deadline, I believe she said something about how the song was finished just hardly before the game was released.
  4. Key to the light

AR card help...

Oh ok thanks. I'm missing kab cannon and frootz cat. I guess I'll just call somewhere and see what's up
  5. Key to the light

AR card help...

Were there 5 in all of the unboxings? I don't remember there being...
  6. Key to the light

AR card help...

Now, with the MoM edition, you're supposed to get 5 cards right? In a little pack behind the game? I only got three. Is this right?
  7. Key to the light

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Amazon pre-ordersss..... You should have gotten an email stating it has shipped by now. I got mine yesterday, and it should be here tomorrow sometime.
  8. Key to the light

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has more! Because this whole thing is making me fucking paranoid, I called amazon just now to confirm my order. They said as far as they knew, I should be getting the game on release date, though I won't know until they ship if I...
  9. Key to the light

Square Enix Members NA - Mark of Mastery Unboxing! (Argyle Patterns)

Re: Square Enix Members North America - Mark of Mastery Unboxing! I'm hoping that since they've released and are still promoting the MoM presales, that some places haven't really sold out :3 I must keep strong.
  10. Key to the light

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has more! There better have been. That or maybe Amazon got their hands on some of the Launch Event copies, Idk. I've never gone through so much to get a video game, but I won't lose now! (Secretly, I'm waiting to get an email from...
  11. Key to the light

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has more! I ordered the MoM from Fry's, and people post several other links to them. Fry's emails me this morning and tells me they're sold out. FmlFmlFml. Slash I cancelled and bought one from Amazon. I was surprised they had more D:
  12. Key to the light

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Pretty Much Sold Out! Lol thank you, there was about to be digital blood spilled.
  13. Key to the light

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Pretty Much Sold Out! Well, I ordered from there with overnight shipping, for a total of 76 bucks. I'll take it. Let's hope I get it release day :D
  14. Key to the light

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Pretty Much Sold Out! Is... Is this real life? I've never heard of this site before, but I won't hesitate if it's worthwhile. Oh Goodness.
  15. Key to the light

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Pretty Much Sold Out! I spent the better part of my afternoon hunting down anywhere with a MoM edition for sale after that whole fiasco this morning. I found nada, anywhere, outside of 90 bucks on ebay. But I think I'd rather do without...
Back