• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Key to Truth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Key to Truth

Old promotional video screenshots? Where do they come from?

Which KH3D trailer? I don't remember any trailer we didn't get to see. o: Also, for the CGI thingy... I doubt they even had the space to put anything at all in that small UMD. The original BBS already occupied like 92-93% of the disc space and FM basically used the very few sparce megabytes...
  2. Key to Truth

Old promotional video screenshots? Where do they come from?

Hi there people. I've been wondering for quite a while. Way long before BBS came out, we got a sneak peak to BBS through the secret ending in KH2FM, but I remember seeing some weird screenshots of something that doesn't appear in any of the games. These pictures: As far as I could...
  3. Key to Truth

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Trophy List Revealed!

Well, yeah, but that's not an achievement on its own. They could have put a trophy for beating the cavern and then another for defeating all the data org XIII. Also, I know they made the trophies easier, but somewhere deep inside my heart I was expecting them to put a LV1CM trophy since that's...
  4. Key to Truth

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Trophy List Revealed!

Honestly... these trophies are WAY too easy in my opinion. I was expecting at least one or two to be fairly difficult. They could have put one for getting through the Cavern of Remembrance too. I feel very disappointed. They could have put so many interesting trophies. What a waste...
  5. Key to Truth

News ► Next Famitsu issue contains a Nomura interview and more on KH HD 2.5 ReMIX

It is kinda my addiction too~ *coughhttp://truthkey.deviantart.com/art/My-Kingdom-Hearts-Collection-440179444cough*
  6. Key to Truth

News ► Next Famitsu issue contains a Nomura interview and more on KH HD 2.5 ReMIX

Maybe they put some of the cutscenes from 3D in the Re:Coded part or something? I don't know. I wish that this scan were higher res to be able to read something about it. Why are these first scans so low res to begin with? My thoughts exactly!
  7. Key to Truth

That probably is from the new cutscenes in the Re:Coded HD part. I'm very curious as to what they're going to show us there.
  8. Key to Truth

Birth By Sleep Final Mix Mirage Arena

Re: birth by sleep final mix mirage arena Yeah, it works with Adhoc Party if you have a PS3, but it's kind of a pain in the ass to set up for many people and you still have to own a PS3.
  9. Key to Truth

News ► Scenes Related to Kingdom Hearts X[chi] to Be Included in Re:coded Cinematic

Well, what I meant by useless is that they don't add up much to the story or lore of the games. However, how crucial something is depends on the current knowledge, because obviously if you play Birth by Sleep and then watch the secret ending in KH2FM 'Birth by Sleep', that video becomes...
  10. Key to Truth

News ► Scenes Related to Kingdom Hearts X[chi] to Be Included in Re:coded Cinematic

Eh... I don't think these are that "useless". After al, they will be cutscenes connecting Re:Coded to X, DDD and III. Things like why Riku cut his hair off could appear. More stuff about the past could also appear that could give us hints towards the future of the series and to III. I don't...
  11. Key to Truth

Well, as I've said, this is all a hypothesis. It could lead to something different or this being only a single detail. I'm sure Nomura has something big under his sleeve than a predictable ending.
  12. Key to Truth

Yeah, that's what I thought too. There are just too many coincidences and we all know the all-famous "There are no coincidences in the KH universe."-thing. It's bound to be true. KH has always been about symbolism Same here! I think it would be a good twist, but I'm sure there's more to it...
  13. Key to Truth

They wouldn't be the focal conflict, but they could be 5 of the darknesses and make everyone go wow when they are revealed. They would be more of a surprise than anything else. They could even reveal if Xehanort is really the actual "evil" behind what's happened in all these games. After all...
  14. Key to Truth

Modeling KH X new Heartless

I'm currently making 3D models out of the new heartless shown in Kingdom Hearts Chi and I would like to hear your opinion about them. Right now I've only made on, but later on I will update with more models. Bite Egg 4K Render here Status: Modeling - Done Texturing - WIP Rigging/Animation...
  15. Key to Truth

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Featured in Famitsu!

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Featured in Famitsu! Does no one notice the awkwardness in Terra's hand? xD That position is soooo wrong. xD
Back