• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Key Wielder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Which just goes to show: never judge a pony by its use of hooves or wheels. And loved that one line, "a fury brick wall with a nasty temper". Brilliant!
    Yeah, you're right and I loved the post! Especially Aqua's comments about the wolf, I can't wait for KKL to respond. :)
    Ow, I hate it when that happens! Good luck getting it done again; and try not to get too frustrated by the stupid thing.
    The Secret Cave on the Destiny Islands for where they're currently at, there's a narrow path that shoots off where they're at but it requires single file. Yeah, there is plenty to respond to between the two of them. Anyway, I'm heading to bed since it seems like my headache's gone. 'Night! Talk to ya tomorrow.
    Yeah, 'cause even though you know that the wolf isn't dangerous -to Aqua and Riku, anyway- that doesn't mean she knows that. *takes on sage tone* And a life lesson for you, now: Do not attempt to become one with your car, for all that will achieve is a bruised, tender nose and your sister's undying laughter as she assures you it's not broken. Seriously, that happened yesterday; was loading groceries in the car and turned right into the trunk of the Mustang. Oww... @_@;; Hehe, anyway, I'll talk to you tomorrow. 'Night!
    Totally know that one, I think I've got an idea for Riku's segment, not quite sure though. *continues listening to Dream talking in the background and grins*
    Thanks. I was going to wait a little, but I really wanted to get a jump in on it. And fine, I'll admit it: while the magic had overwhelmed Terra, causing the wings to show up, I kind of didn't want to fight Kingdomkey anymore, so I used that as my own copout. *sighs* World building, check. Character development, check. Story? Triple check. Battles? epic. fail! :p Still, glad you enjoyed it.
    Thanks, if it gets too much worse I'm going to get something for it before heading to bed. Dream's posted on the thread; so you can go look at it tonight if you want.
    Um, he may be one of the more obscure characters but he's one of my favorites. I've got a vague plot point idea in mind that involves Cecilia and her kind, but I don't want to give it away quite yet. May I ask why you chose Lea? I know I don't have to rush a response; which is a good thing, my head's fried and it hurts. *stupid headaches* Dream's deciding to go first, you'll find out who her one character is in about fifteen minutes.
    I'm doing pretty well, trying to get my brain to work on a response post. It's okay, I'll get my opening post up for Ienzo soon...as for that person at the end of Dream's post? All I'll say right now is he won't be an enigma for long. It'll be revealed in her next post...after mine, although despite his appearance he's an ally even if he doesn't have much to say.
    KH47 *shudders* I'd be so old by then. XD I'm always afraid to get arthritis and not be able to game anymore! Who couldn't like the story?! I love it and all of the convoluted wonder it brings to my life. Possibly my favorite thing is taking in all of the new revelations that come with each installment~
    A lot of KHI members are pretty disillusioned with KH in their age. I still love it though. :3
    Hi, how are you?

Lea and Ienzo re-meeting up after Castle Oblivion should prove to be interesting, no?
    Hi, how are you?

Lea and Ienzo re-meeting up after Castle Oblivion should prove to be interesting, no?
    Ahh, it's so rare to meet anyone older than me or around my age on this site. xD It's nice to know other people this age still love KH~ :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back