• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Key Wielder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Blah, I hate it when that happened. Did you try Edge's smoke technique? It's pretty good for getting out of random encounters; I can't tell you how many times I used it against the Death Mask enemy.
    Thanks; especially since Dream likes eavesdropping on conversations and she hates spoilers.

As for that; no, it wouldn't be for a couple more worlds at most. I've got a plot idea but I don't want to reveal it too early, the same thing goes for Dream. I'm glad to know you're interested though, and it's okay, I actually checked out the ending for it because of how much trouble I was having with Zeromus (the final boss) first time around. I swear it took me about ten to twelve times; it was really aggravating. ^^;;
    It's what the Lunarians call the world that Cecil and the party's from in FFIV and The After Years.

As for Snow, maybe he is overzealous, I wouldn't know quite yet.
    Yeah, she's totally awesome. I'm not sure who's my favorite XIII character yet; the party's working on getting together, although Snow's shaping up to be a favorite.

How would you feel about going to the Blue Planet?
    Wait, which character can't you forget? Hope's mom or Shelia?

Yeah, my brain doesn't want to work on an opening post tonight so I hope it starts tomorrow.
    Sleepy because of working; and yeah, Hope's mom was pretty tough. Shelia is also pretty tough, she chases a group of men from Baron's military out of her house with a frying pan alone!

She's a final fantasy iv character and Shelia's awesome.
    Now that would prove to be interesting; and I am curious would one is stronger. How have you been today?
    You're welcome, and there was an interesting theory of who the Mysterious Figure was.

It was Sora's mother moving through time to make sure he finally ate his dinner. :)
    I'm glad you liked them; maybe then Sora would stop eating fish bones/Popsicle sticks the wrong way. :) I'll work on a response post tomorrow and a heads up, when they reach the study they meet up with someone Riku isn't happy to see.
    Well if need be I have a slew(quite literally) of villians at my control to send after Aqua if that would help. Except Castex , that guys a good guy lol. Yes poor Ike XD.

Not much waiting to see if people post anything else tonight before I go get sleep think I'll give it another two hours then its rest for this Writers mind. I have to say Kana's abilities are very interesting I actually can't wait to see her in future fights.
    Not giving away all the details, but here's a little. Fine, Terra's himself again, but he's not all there; the wings tie in with that little fact. Later on he winds up using them; when that happens, it's gonna be really hard to keep him grounded. ;p Wings; they're some of my favorite things to give my characters...
    Cake's done, delivered; I can relax. Thanks for the book thing, and hope you enjoy the post; now I need to do a reply post to Kingdom Key. Meet up with one of the baddies this early; nice...
    I know. I've got a killer idea for my series that's actually based off an RP trilogy I did a few years ago, but I'm having a little trouble writing it at the moment. So I've got my main characters spread through a couple RPs to help with character building and to get things going in the right direction. Anyway, I gotta go; like I said, helping my mom with a wedding cake that's do tomorrow and it's crunch time.
    It's okay, I can totally understand that one, don't force your brain to focus. I'll see about working on another post afterwards; if I'm not too tired from working and sore from the sunburn I got tired. Yikes.
    Yeah, know that one. Then you add in trying to become a published author? Except for Terra, all my characters are originals that are actually suppose to be in a series I'm writing. Headaches upon headaches... anyway, on to that last section of the post.
    Not exactly that it's super long, (by my standards, anyway @.@;;) it's just that I've been super busy. My mom does wedding cakes, and I help her out a lot when she does them; we've got one going out tomorrow, and it's a big one. That, coupled with a 9-6 job? Yeah, it's busy over here. Gonna see what happens tonight about getting the post done tonight; I'm almost finished, and it's looking pretty good. Terra looks to be in character with a slight twist, so, here's hoping...
    It's okay, and as for that conversation? You'll just have to wait and see what it is Riku wants to say to Terra. :)
    Thanks, I've got a post up and Dream read the message out-loud; I guess you could say they are but it seems to be a common goal for Aqua and Riku.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back