• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Key Wielder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• !WARNING!

Kana is about to be trolled by Masquerade. That is all.

On another note, how've you been, girl?
    X3 *snuggles tightly with a blanket around them*

XD ya we all wish that I find myself barely on here anymore so I know the feeling.

Japan
    Ahhhhhh ya want one of kkls famous snuggle hugs XD
    Wants been going on to make it not good if I may ask?
    Okay getting ready to move to a new country soon XD
    Oh I'll definitely get one as soon as I can. Zelda, KH, and Pokemon X and Y are a powerful motivation. And then the countless other games coming out, Fire Emblem: Awakening and Bravely Default among them. Plus I'll finally be able to get Link's Awakening and the Oracle games through the eShop, and play MORE Zelda! xD
    Idk if they have it up yet, it doesn't have boxart or even an American subtitle yet. But it comes out later this year on 3DS. It's a sequel to A Link to the Past. It's isometric top-down view like ALttP, taking place in the same Hyrule, but with new dungeons, puzzles, and story. The 3D adds depth. There's a trailer for it on Youtube and the 3DS eShop. ^^
    You know, at the slowish rate that the rp is going, maybe by the end of the space battle it'll have been so long that you'll have more time on your hands and therefore won't have to leave :)
    So I really suck.

I didn't notice that you posted until I went to go read Dream's and then I scrolled up and was like wow! what'd I miss?

But I did eventually end up reading your post and I really liked it! I love your character and its sad that your leaving the rp D:

Anyways, how've you been recently? :)
    thanks. and don't worry, it was no problem. hopefully, now that i've got ordias in a position to interact with your characters; you'll have incentive to post, since there's something happening involving your guys.
    did you like my post? i tried to at least get Ordias moving a bit. my basic idea for him was to have him offer his services to the light wielders, as a repentance for the deeds of Nihilus. he'd give his knowledge of Nihilus's plans, as well as his knowledge of his power and how to protect against it. in return, he'd end up asking for training from an actual keyblade master, so that he may be able to gain an advantage of surprise over Nihilus when they eventually clash.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back