• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by key_of_destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. key_of_destiny

I am worried. KH3 may be ruined.

People have been too spoiled by the final mixes they forget what the original games were like. KH2 without all the added content is pretttty short. Same goes for KH1, I got the speedster trophy on accident my first time replaying on the PS3. Play any modern RPG, 30 hours is a beautiful thing...
  2. key_of_destiny

HD 2.5 End Credits

Maybe some sneak peeks at kh3?
  3. key_of_destiny

Trophy question

I just wanted be sure I only needed 3 playthroughs and not like 7
  4. key_of_destiny

HD 1.5 ReMIX Quirks?

I just discovered it last week....
  5. key_of_destiny

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Could have the video game from toy story 2 as a mini game
  6. key_of_destiny

Trophy question

I know the difficulties didn't stack, but will the everything else be obtainable in one playthrough? Like the no continue trophy, no equipment change, and all that?
  7. key_of_destiny

Game Not Loading

For the past half hour or so, I have been watching the heart spin around endlessly without the yellow bar loading. Is it because the game is being updated? Am I the only one having this issue? I have tried on two different browsers now and still the same results. Help?
  8. key_of_destiny

Hopes for 2.5 HD

No stupid pauses while I wait for the command style to load. That almost ruined the BBS gameplay, but I'm confident that it will be fixable with the PS3 processors. Also just that: release it on PS3
  9. key_of_destiny

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I want a Magic Kingdom world as a mini game world. I know DisneyTown in BBS, but its was cartoony,not a them park. And it could be like an online social place, too. Sora can wear different outfits just to play and have fun.
  10. key_of_destiny

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? For me it wasn't as much the song in general but how Sora sang. His voice doesn't sound right with the songs. He should have just danced in the background and I wouldn't have been as irritated.
  11. key_of_destiny

Should I be worried about sending it through the mail?

I still think there are good people on the internet. I try to be one of them :smile:
  12. key_of_destiny

Thanks for your replies. I feel better about this now.
  13. key_of_destiny

I preordered the game and opted for same day shipping as release, but I'm having second thoughts. I am a little worried that the art book will get damaged in the shipping process. Has anyone ever had an issue with something similar to this? Am I just paranoid?
Back