• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Keyblade Knight 1st Class

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Create the WORST KH world thread Pt. 2: DCOM's

This Halloween, whatever you do... Oh yeah, things are about to get spooky. (Before you say anything, yes I realize that this is out of season but I got really excited and I don't want to wait that long 😂) So without further ado. World: Middleberg Party Members: Frances Bacon McCausland and...
  2. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Make Your Own Kingdom Hearts Game Idea Here

Kingdom Hearts: Bounty Hunter (I'm sure I could come up with a better title if I thought about it long enough). A game where you play as a badass armor-clad Keyblade wielder that travels the worlds collecting bounties on high-level Heartless. Maybe in their travels they would cross paths with...
  3. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Make Your Own Kingdom Hearts Game Idea Here

Here's a Soulslike idea that I had pitched a while back👇
  4. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Remember Epic Mickey?

I'm really excited about this. I've always wanted to play the original but I never had a Wii. My friend and I played through the sequel though, and the less said about that experience the better.
  5. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

On my way to the theater to see Advent Children Complete. I've had the original version on DVD since it came out (I actually pre-ordered it😂) but I've never seen the extended cut.
  6. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Explain an Anime Badly~

Nailed it 😎
  7. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Explain an Anime Badly~

What's wrong with this village? Is it a supernatural curse? A conspiracy? Mass hysteria? ALIENS??? Who knows 🤷‍♂️
  8. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

The Fine Thread

Hunter Schafer
  9. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Definitely Moana 1. The sequel was just announced and won't be released until November of this year. I know Nomura and the KH team get to see movies in advance, but it's unlikely that there will be enough time to squeeze this one into KH4, unless they decide to do Disney worlds as DLC.
  10. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Mini Games & Side Quests in Quadratum Predictions Thread

Kingdom Hearts Pinball, with multiple tables based on games throughout the series as well as other Square Enix and Disney properties.
  11. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Film ► Disney shower thoughts

They're all just Genie. At least that's what I always figured anyway.
  12. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

A Question for Mana Fans

With the upcoming release of Visions of Mana, I've been thinking about getting into the series. I'm aware that there's not one but two different remakes of Final Fantasy Adventure (the first game in the series) so my question is, which one would be a better starting point, Sword of Mana for GBA...
Back