• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by keyblade master$

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Where Do I Find The Nobody "assasin"

guys, i've looked EVERYWHERE AND I WANT THAT DAMN TWILIGHT GEM! so plz help me! fast! thx
  2. K

wisdom form help plz!!!

hmm...nice thinking,savior. i actually remember all those shadows. tons. i'll go there
  3. K

wisdom form help plz!!!

olympus coliseum is blown to hell from the hydra...
  4. K

wisdom form help plz!!!

ok guys, i beat the game but then i restarted so i'm at the world that never was before i fight the last boss. i need an easy world to lvl up wisdom fast. my wisdom form is lvl 2! help!!!
  5. K

Who would You Rather Have In Your Party

donald and goofy kuz they just bring fun and joy to the game, if kh didnt have donald and goofy, i wouldnt like it as much
  6. K

? for people whov'e played KH2

yeah it did that in the first
  7. K

I know why it took so long.

yeah its worth the wait
  8. K

KH2 Discs (???)

actually i remember when i played ff7 with 3 disks, it was a hassle, so its a good thing there isnt 2
  9. K

Riku and Mickey

its kind of a spoiler
  10. K

Final Drive form

yeah thats really cool, i actually saw final form yesterday
  11. K

CoM

oh no i just sold my gba a few weeks ago and i didnt know that com would be so important...but i read that kh2 will wrap all that stuff up for us so we dont need to worry
  12. K

i'm just wondering about pride lands

when ur in lion king world, would u be able to use drive form as a cub, sorry if this is already known
  13. K

CoM: :mad: I can't beat Riku after Destiny Islands - Help Please ??

lots of zeros and lots of clouds and get ready for the batlle after him!
  14. K

Passion - Utada Hikaru Performance Video

haha that was cool
Back