• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Keyblade Spirit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Jungle Book?!?! WTH

I always thought it was some kind of fanservice. Since it was already there, they left it to be found by hackers. They know it's going to be hacked, and so put in little goodies and Easter eggs that can only be found by hacking. There are several in FFVII like Disk 2 Aerith Appearances, the red...
  2. K

What do you think the "3D" stands for?

Where was it confirmed that there would be two scenarios? Was there an interview that I missed or something?
  3. K

Sercret Ending in BbSO.o?!?!

Wasn't it confirmed that BBS will have a secret ending?
  4. K

OMG I Just Noticed Something!

1:45-1:49 YouTube - Kingdom Hearts (BETA) - E3 2001: Trailer Doesn't that look like the one one scan of Riku from Coded where he was at Big Ben? How didn't I notice that before?! *Facepalm* Could that scene in the scan be a deleted scene from KH1? Discuss.
  5. K

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

Y'know, I always thought Pluto had some sort of special powers that'll give him a purpose in BBS.
  6. K

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

My big ones are: 1. ANTIFORM GRABS LEDGES WITH HIS FOOT LOLOLOL 2. The Urinator RC. WTFZ0RS!?
  7. K

Do you hope we get to visit Org. XIII homeworlds in Days?

Do you? It's always something I've wondered about.
  8. K

An Observation based on a recent scan

Where does anything say that a Nobody can't be born in RoS?
  9. K

I never said from the Room of Sleep. I very clearly said in the Room of Sleep. Meaning not born from memories, but possibly connected to them.
  10. K

This is something that I got from recent scans. Not the most recent, but still recent. Saix said to Axel, "The concealed room. The place Xion was born." I have a theory based on that. While it's entirely possible that the "The concealed room" and "The place Xion was born" were referring to two...
  11. K

What became of CO during KH2?

I guess. But you know, I always thought that had something to do with CoR's connection to CO.
  12. K

Regarding CoR/Org XIII Data

But still, the mere existence of the Data could mean something. What, I don't know, but something. Ooh! Maybe the Shroom XIII are also involved! Nah, they're not canon.
  13. K

What became of CO during KH2?

There are the doors in CoR. They look EXACTLY like the ones from CO. Coincidence?
  14. K

Could you elaborate on that?
  15. K

Does anyone else think they might be canon? I think they might be, but I don't really have much to back it up.
Back