• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by keyblade weilder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Ppl Who Didn't Pay Attention!!!

I SAW THE THREAD ABOUT HAYNER AND TWTWN!!! didn't u pay attention at all!!!!twtwn is in the middle of light and darkness!!! and if u payed attention 2 ansems report it says when a nobody is created, it is reborn in twtwn!!!!:D got it now?good!!!
  2. K

The new organization

member:#2 name:retxnuh appereance:black robe hair color:dark red [NOT LIKE AXELS] weapon:keyblade lion heart limit:untamed lion age:unknown birthplace:somewhere in the shadows attitude:sleek and skilled, and awsome fighter
  3. K

how do u glide???

how do u get the glide ability?? iv tried everything and nothing works:mad: !!!!plz som1 help me!!!!!
  4. K

whats the BEST.....

whats the BEST thing that happened 2 u durring the GAME??? I like watching the ending, [and the secret ending
  5. K

what happens 2...

what happens to a nobody after its destroyed? the heartless dissapear cause they have and feed off of heart, but nobodys really dont have hearts, get what im saying.:D Ok i went back and played the game, for some theries, and i found some. 1.zemnas returned from the darkness after sora and all...
  6. K

how long did it take u to finish da game

how long did it take you??? 35-40 [exellent] 40-45 [pretty good] 45-50 [good] 50 and above [u noob] P.S. dont say u did it n like 20 hours, cause u r a total liar if u do!!!
  7. K

Blind Riku???

you guys *sighs* dont u pay attention, riku could c when he was still in the form of zehanhorts heartless, cause it wasnt his true form, and he was hiding his eyes from shame, as axel said, "GOT IT MEMMORIZED?"
  8. K

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

Kiari Of Course, She Frekin Hotttttttttttt!!!!!!!
  9. K

whos is the best keyblade weilder

who's the best key blade weilder? sora, riku, roxas, king mickey, zehanhort [suposevly]
  10. K

leon,cloud, or sephiroth

who do u like better, leon, cloud, or sephiroth
  11. K

kairi...

i say she looks alot hotter in this one, in that i mean she dosnt look 2 years youngr than she does in kh, and they all grey, but riku looks like hes 20 now!!!
  12. K

wut didnt u like about kh2

i agree with most of u all, it need 1:better keyblades, [the only ones that were really good were oathkeeper, oblivion, and bond of flame] 2:it was way to short [ i finished it in 38 hours] 3:it was way to easy
  13. K

what the happiest moment

i know som1 asked about the sadest moment, but what the happiest. [i like the part after the creds when kiari brings sora the note from king mickey, cause u know its the thing thats gonna kik off kh3
  14. K

wats your fav keyblade???

WHATS YOUR FAV KEYBLADE? F.Y.I. I LUV THE OATHKEEPER, AND ALSO TH GOLDEN KEYBLADE KING MICKEY HAS :p
  15. K

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

i think the saddest part of the movie was when roxas and the gang were in the train and they'll all pull out they pull out there crystals from the struggle trophy, and roxas can't find his [cause it was stolen]
Back