• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by keyblade_blitzer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Kh 2 Aus

hey fans Since we all know that KH 2 has been delayed back a several times. We do know that Japan is getting this christmas. US and ROTW is still unknown i asked EB games and Wizard games and they said" yeah its been delayed but in aUS it should be early next year" a date would be nice then...
  2. K

KH 2 Levels

hi i found out some of the playable levels in kh 2 here they are Port Royal- pirates of the carriberaan Disney Castle- Mikcey mouse's homeland land of dragons- mulan olympus collesium- herc's stadium is back Beasts castle- beauty and the beast Agrabah- alladian returns to rub that lamp Timeless...
  3. K

Who is the true holder of the keyblade?

hi fans destiny isle in playable in KH 2 and also that it has a very important role in the game and also that we meet someone very important there. ok the tru holder of the keyblade is RIKU.. what ur saying well my fans i have just discovered that sora is also a holder, but is replacing Riku...
  4. K

KH 2 in AUS

hi fans KH 2 has been confirmed that it will come out in AUS late december so if anyone lives in AUS, then get ready t save money and hed down to ur nearest game shop. Some people r saying a possiblity that it could also be next year, but this the chance 78% 2005/ 22% nxt year
  5. K

Fanfiction ► KH 2 extra features

hey kingdom hearts fan I know that everyone is excited about the new kingdom hearts 2 game. Did anyone know that gummi ships are going to be a mini-game thing now? your travelling transport now is train, which is at traverse town and can access many worlds with it. This is true fact. oh does...
Back