• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by keyblade_creator

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Kingdom Hearts Anonymous

This is a Fan Club for Kingdom Hearts fans that have an addiction to said game. Same rules for any fan clubs apply here. :thumbsup: I am not a crook
  2. K

Pokemon Sapphire Version Gameshark Codes

Does have any gameshark codes for it?
  3. K

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

As many of us know,the last game for MK is coming out............so discuss away!
  4. K

anti form

interesting...thanks twohearts.
  5. K

How do u face sephiroth more then once????

Yeah,too bad,but hopefully u saved the Showdown
  6. K

KH2 Glitches!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=Kingdom+Hearts+Glitches&v=zyKQdHx-rAY this is the glitch I was talking about
  7. K

KH2 Glitches!

KH2"that "Jesus Glitch on my first visit to Hollow Bastion when u have to gaurd the gate
  8. K

Xehanort Fanclub

Okay,I have started a Fanclub for Xehanort's Heartless.Mainly because he is a cool villian and deserved more airtime. the rules are the same as any fanclub President: keyblade_creator Members: axel's son 13 Xemmories masterofoblivion Cold_Axel KHprodigy1 Zexion543
  9. K

Help needed on some helpful items

There is the keyblade Sweet Memories,which u get after u finish 100 Acre Woods
  10. K

no point!!

If there was no point why did u bother to do it?
  11. K

Tron

I turned Valor Form when those purple heartless came,but I turned Anti. Still won though
  12. K

Does anti from Level up?

Basically punishment for driving too much
  13. K

Mickey Battles

Why do people keep beating me to it!?
Back