• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by keybladegaurdian

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

theory finalized

In all truth, when KH2 finally comes out, we'll look back at these theories and be like "WTF that makes no sense." But for now, It's a good theory.
  2. K

who is your fave COM unknown.

I'd have to say Axel. He was a lot more challenging than all the other Unknowns. Though Zexion comes in a close second. It just sucks that you never got to fight him.
  3. K

Anyone else ever do this?

Thats pretty cool! I didn't know about that before. Im not sure whether to say it was smart or stupid, but good job finding it.
  4. K

need help

What the hell?
  5. K

My first time finding out *gasp* Of voice overs

I think Lance Bass actually did a good job as Sephiroth. Just think for a second, it could have been Michael Jackson :eek: !!! Sephiroth: Hey little boy. Wanna come to Neverland with me? Sora: No thanks, I just went. Sephiroth: *pelvic thrust* Sora: WTF?
  6. K

Are these real Unknows?

Have you been under a rock for the past 8 months? Did you even play COM? Would a Mod please close this? This is the oldest news I've seen in a looong time.
  7. K

Sephiroth Back?

It was kind of annoying that killing Sephiroth got you nothing (except a ton of exp XD). I wanted a Keyblade or something. Lucky Japanese with their Final Mix :( .
  8. K

What do you think looks best in KH2????

The graphics. They've improved since the first KH, and I can't wait to see the cutscenes :D .
  9. K

what unknown iz Your favorite?

Axel. He's just plain awesome, his weapons and hair are really cool :D . Zexion comes in second, he was cool but you never got to fight him :( . Marluxia was evil and everything, but fighting him was easy. And he used flowers :eek: .
  10. K

Why isn't deep jungle in COM?

The magical world of copyright issues :D .
  11. K

Kingdom Hearts 2 question

You can. There are screenshots of it and everything, and it looks pretty fun to me. I was pretty annoyed about Disney Castle in the first game, since it was on the map but you could't go there :mad: . So anyways, yeah, you can play at Disney Castle.
  12. K

a final fantasy world

It would kinda mess up the game. All the FF characters are from Hollow Bastion, and it wouldn't make much sense anyway.
  13. K

Namine could be Kairis Nobody for real!

Mabey? It's possible, but not probable. Even though Kairi did lose her heart, she didn't become a heartless because her heart was inside Sora, just as you said. But, she still had her body. If Namine was Kairi's nobody, Kairi would have had to lose her body for that to happen. Im one of...
  14. K

Can anyone tell me how to beat the Ice Titan?

Ice Titan: Equip the ability "Gaurd". Now when the battle starts, whatever you do, DON'T USE AERO/AERORA/AEROGA!!! That will only make thos icicle things bigger! What you want to do is, when he shoots the icicles, use guard by pressing square (Make sure you dont have any other abilities that...
  15. K

Heartless Evidence

Talk to the Red Cards infront of the Queen. Then you'll start the trial.
Back