• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KeybladeKing32

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Limit Attackes......

In Jiminys journal there is a list of limit attacts/summons. In the list after Riku i have a ???? spot, can anyone one tell what this blank is so i can complete the journal! And i do have all the summons!
  2. K

Drive Form Coincidence?

Riku=Keyblade of Dawn/Twilight Sora=Keyblade of the Realm of Light Mickey=Keyblade of the Realm of Darkness
  3. K

How do you get all the Paradox cups(besides pain and panic)

could anyone tell me how to unlock the other paradox cups!
  4. K

wardrobe room in twilight town

the wardrobes are mabe telling us how to get the special secret ending?
  5. K

Zexion-Spoilers

Re: Zexion is Dead-Spoilers Zexion is dead and he didnt have weopon or SE didnt bother giving him one, in the graveyard it was covered becaue they wanted it to be a mystery!
  6. K

Playing as King Mickey....

i wanna where to save before fights so i can beat it with both characters cause i heard mickey is much better than sora
  7. K

k thnx guys
  8. K

you dont fight Xaldin first time right because the boss fight in the first visit is the uber darkball guy
  9. K

Zexion

he was destroyed in KH:CoM otherwise people who have beaten KH2 would have talked about his return
  10. K

I was just wondering which boss fights you can play King Mickey when Sora dies. I only know you can play as him if you die agaisnt Cereberus? I was wondering if you could tell me any others?
  11. K

Does Anyone Like "Simple and Clean" Better then "Sanctuary"?

i just got back from vacaction, but i thought the new KH2 theme was called passion
  12. K

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

ive almost beaten the japanese version but i dont know what the hell is going on half the time
  13. K

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

have most of u guys played the japanese version or not
Back