• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KeybladeLegacy5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Oh Wow, Its Been A Long Time!!!

Hey forums! I haven't been here on the insider in just under a year! I dont know if anyone remembers me or cares that i returned cuz i didn't really make it known that I was leaving. But whatever, and damn, this place has changed! So ya, hey everyone who cares and remembers me. And oh, it...
  2. K

Nomura on Days

haha the best part of the interview is the question about sea salt icecream lol :)
  3. K

What if Plan A Failed?

Wow thats messed up and shouldnt even go there cause it is impossible
  4. K

sea salt scenes

In my opinion, some of them served a purpose in moving along the story while others were just there to show the growing bond between the trio
  5. K

Xbox 360 internet connection problems :(

Ok, so I have an Xbox 360 Arcade but I bought a 60g hard drive. Today I just purchased the black wireless n adapter, when I got home I went through all the steps that I thought I would need to take but now I have come to some difficulties. When I searched on the internet to solve these problems...
  6. K

Drive Forms

Valor: In TWTNW, the Alley in between...keep going in and out of the world map Wisdom: Same as Valor Master: Land of Dragons Antechamber (same world map strategy) Final: Just keep going through the Halways of TCTNW around naughts skyway
  7. K

EDIT: DAYS GOT ALL OF THE AWARDS EXPECTED! BEST GAME OF THE YEAR!!!

Wow, Days cleaned house :) I expected it to do really good but not get everything haha
  8. K

km wha?

KM stands for King Mickey...nearly 100% sure unless some noob is using the abbreviation wrong
  9. K

ohhikairistopgetoutofmythreads

Re: ohhikairistopbeinggross Well, I too want her to be useful but I doubt any of this shit will happen...she will stay on her island and paint toenails like last time and she will get kidnapped for the 5th time >:/ She will show herself at the end and be gay..again. Unless, SE throws a big...
  10. K

mystery goo

Here is a link to a mushroom hunting gamefaq...it has everything you need here Gamefaqs-Kingdom Hearts Mushroom Hunting
  11. K

Congrats on a Year...

This thread is not only for me, ok. As of today, this is a year for Teiku 5, destinykh, Snow, and me. I would like to congratulate the other three members on making staff, platinum, and premium status. I wish us all another good second year at KHI.
  12. K

Heart collection

It would be nice if you gave us a specific mission...because it doesnt really have anything to do with chaining but lots of the heartless are hard to find
  13. K

People of Walmart

Ok, many of you may have already seen this site, but there were no threads about it so I thought I would make one. At this site there are pictures of random people at Walmart wearing the wackiest and craziest shit ever, sometimes there are pictures of their cars too. Some of them arent that...
  14. K

Hollow Bastian slideing doors.

Unlike KH2, KH1 actually was sort of a puzzle game :) They are they to confuse you and I am ok with that
  15. K

Fanfiction ► "What IS Love?" (FINISHED!!)

Re: "What IS Love?" OMG this is hilarious Favorite Part: When Axel walks in haha
Back