• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by keyblademaster42

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. keyblademaster42

Post your video game collection!

Due to moving arrangments my book case is in storage and im a bit downsized but theres like 3 other shelves i couldnt find pictures of with nintendo and all that fun stuff, one day i hope to have it back in full display
  2. keyblademaster42

KHUX ► Is it possible to finish the story before square enix closes the servers?

Well keep in mind that they added the 70 air and grounds to mog shop for 100 a piece plus all the skills as well as the 5000 Jewels you get from raiding, you prob just need to give your setup a bit of an update i suggest you post the keyblade and medals you're using and then what you have and go...
  3. keyblademaster42

Reflecting on 16 years on this forum (aka the "once a decade post")

yeah i always ask myself damn where did the time go XD but congrats on 16 years here
  4. keyblademaster42

Thoughts on Notre Dame

So according to reports so far excluding structural integrity the steeple as well as two thirds of the roof was lost in the Blaze however the Cathedral survived biet a bit roof damage. Im just hoping this was due to faulty equipment and no an Arson plot so close to Easter
  5. keyblademaster42

just gonna throw this theory out there see what comes of it (Spoilers)

I dont do to many theories pertaining to kingdom hearts but it be kind of fun to look back to this thread 25 years from now when kingdom hearts 4 is out and be like ha i called it. There are several Parts in the game pertaining to Saix and Axel where they talk about becoming apprentices to...
  6. keyblademaster42

Kingdom hearts 3 E3 live on facebook right now

https://www.facebook.com/KingdomHearts/videos/10155537287725841/?notif_id=1529023082740213&notif_t=live_video in case you guys are interested in watching
  7. keyblademaster42

So here we are 3 trailers in and still no Demyx

like i know he was kinda weak but here we are now 8 games and a slue of trailers and we havent seen hide nor hair of demyx, every single organization XIII member is either there human form or there nobody form has Shown up in the game except Demyx, do you think well see him in some shape or...
  8. keyblademaster42

Been getting a lot of database errors lately

So ive been having a little bit of a problem here on insider, last couple of days i will post something and a few things will happen, it will go through it will attempt to post multiple times or i get this error and it will still post anyway even riht now i replied to a thread in union cross...
  9. keyblademaster42

i hate Vanitas' lingering spirit

you know im late to the party but theres a cheat method to beating this guy you just cheese your way through the fight its doable with every character
  10. keyblademaster42

Union cross multiplayer not hard mode not happening

Has this happened to anyone else, ive jumped on union cross the ast couple of days at 7 pm and 11pm pst to do the expert bosses so i can get the coins kill the bosses really quick and be on my way but so far every time i have its been the normal quests with normal coins and it even says expert...
  11. keyblademaster42

help me, I'm stuck in final mix :( - can't get Simba

wow talk about replying to an old thread, did you make sure you sealed traverse town and defeated the opposite armor and did all teh stuff so you can go to Aladdin next after youre done with all that you should be able to unlock simba
  12. keyblademaster42

A guide to the Organization XIII B medals and what it means for you

Hey Guys i thought to kick off this thread and the Next week of free medals by making a guide to help you decide whether or not going for the B medals is worth it for you or if you should just pass up on them for that day Xemnas B. This is one of the 3 medals i did not get due to lack of...
  13. keyblademaster42

TOOOOOON MEDALS

O=AHAHAHA oh man they're here they finally are releasing the toon medals, granted they're ok medals nothing to crazy but i really want Aqua and xion they look so adorable, knowing my luck ill prob pull toon riku, id like xion though, shell have a nice little slot on my future diamond dust
  14. keyblademaster42

here comes another EX medal tonight KH II Sora & Riku

think square is trying to break the piggy banks with this personally this holds no sway over me as kairi plus copycat beats everything atm but still talk about pushing the limits also comes with this as a mercy http://www.khunchainedx.com/wiki/Auron_Illustrated_Ver Deals 2 hits...
  15. keyblademaster42

potential free jewels now on twitch

https://go.twitch.tv/squareenix there was a message sent to the game as well as a post, idk what it entails but i thought id let you guys know
Back