• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by keyblademasterja

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

(Spoilers) Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions

Re: Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions Alright I have a few thoughts on stuff here but its all thought so don't flame me plz. (stuff prolly said so sorry) Okay first off I noticed that the (original/first) Keyblade they showed Ventus with looks alot likes forged peices of the X-blade he...
  2. K

KhII Sora

Here is a new picture I drew yesterday of Sora from Kingdom Hearts II I know the shading/ contrast is dark and I also made soras eyes smaller on purpose, but is it good?
  3. K

My Fanart

My gallery on deviantart.com if you would like to see the rest of my artwork dbads1jon's Gallery I got bored so I drew Naruto and Sasuke on a Shonen Jump postcard thing sorry for it being a little big A quick ink drawing of yusuke's demon form from yuyu hakusho a quick drawing so might look...
  4. K

Fanart of Ven and BBS sprites

Hi im not sure if this is the right place to post this but i dont make threads often enough to know so im sorry in advance if it is. First thing i would like for you to take a look at is some Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep sprites that i made a while ago...
  5. K

Okay hear me Out

kinda makes sense the whole kairi/aqua thing i know that the org 13 captured kairi to lure sora there but maybe thats another reason xemnas wanted kairi there so bad to some how bring back aqua i dont know seem like it could be like that
  6. K

namine and xion

well just because you havent see one doesent mean there is not one you never know untell she is uncovered
  7. K

namine and xion

ok before in one of my treads i said if u invert a pic of kairi from kh1 her hair turn blue and i thought that she would maybe would look like xion as of the same for terra and xemnas but now i more looking towards an inverted namine her hair turns dark blue and dress turns black and now im...
  8. K

Another Xion theory

i just did a theroy of this all most same thing like 2weeks ago http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/112300-14th-member-shion.html dont you hate when someone says something in kingdom hearts is impossible come on people its disney,final fantasy,kingdom hearts all in one its a...
  9. K

is twilight thrn xions nobody?

doesent mean thats what jozi meant might have typed fast
  10. K

is twilight thrn xions nobody?

u guys dont get it hes saying do u think shion or xion controls( tw thorn) like how roxas controls the samurai nobodys get it now as for my answer i dont think so and if (tw thorn) is the opposite to (darkside) could u imagin how big the whole somebody would be maybe the thing from bbs trailer lol
  11. K

14th member shion

.....that so true but o well
  12. K

14th member shion

i know but do u think it really is a fake
  13. K

14th member shion

also u know how riku thinks that shions keyblade is a fake do u? i kinda dont
  14. K

14th member shion

riku also asked roxas why did he have the keyblade to though
  15. K

14th member shion

well its fact that it is a shade of blue like aquas and it is short (showed in a trailer of 358/2 days) read in to it
Back