• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KeybladeWanter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Bright Gem

I was looking at my LE Guide and it says that only 1 Tron Heartless and a Pride Lands Heartless dropped it (besides the Bulky Vendor) so I wasn't sure what to kill to get it (which is why this thread was made)
  2. K

Bright Gem

BTW that didn't help b/c I had all the other items all I needed was the Bright Gem to complete the last Orichalcum+ to get it...so that was techincally off topic....
  3. K

Bright Gem

This is the members helping members section.....
  4. K

Bright Gem

I am trying to get Ultima Weapon (aren't we all?) but I am trying to get the last Oricalcum+ and I need ot get every type of material. the one I am missing is Bright Gem. the percent Drops from normal enemies are 8% and 6%. is there an easier way to get this item than searching for hours for a...
  5. K

Why use a guide?

*cough* if you get stuck somewhere.....you try everything that u can do..and you're still stuck....you will want to use the guide....I mean I'll only use the guide when I get stuck the first time....but then I'll just look at the pics and just skim through it before i play the game.....and...
  6. K

just so you guys know

btw I already said this in the Spoiler Forum....and it's not Nomura's fault it didn't happen...it was the staff...if u notice he said the STAFF said not to do it...so burn down their houses not Nomura's.....and btw....I think it's a little fishy as well....if the "Voice Acting" took up so much...
  7. K

NA KH2 Extras

wow...this has turned into a Nomura bashing fan club..anyway back on topic...I saw Nomura say that the disc was full trying to translate the voice acting....you wouldn't think that just voice acting would fill up a PS2 disc..since he did the same thing with KH1....and it was the Staff's Fault...
  8. K

NA KH2 Menu

Well I looked for the EGM Mag..couldn't find it...went to Wal*Mart and GameStop..neither had it...but i bought Shonen Jump and preordered KH2 same day though...heh
  9. K

NA KH2 Menu

hmm what does Limit mean I wonder?
  10. K

NA KH2 Menu

I know that but I just wanted to see what it looked like in English
  11. K

NA KH2 Menu

they had it in the MTV Commerical and some of the pics in Disney mag and EGM and all that..I just wanna see a clear picture of it...can't someone just do that? and the command menu, yes, CidHighwind, the command menu.
  12. K

NA KH2 Menu

it's a menu? like the thing on the side..that says attack and magic and items and stuff....that has nothing to do with spoling....
  13. K

NA KH2 Menu

Now that NA things for KH2 are popping up left and right...I was wondering if anyone had a clear close up pic of the English Menu? (I know it's coming out in 2 and a half weeks but still!) can anyone help me out? Thanks in Advance!
  14. K

NA KH2 Extras

well they probably have had the game done for a while now (since they made the release date) nothing says they can't add anything at the last minute (which I heard what happened with NA KH1) so yea like I said we need Extras....Japs don't even though it is kinda equal b/w Japan and US.....Square...
  15. K

NA KH2 Extras

I thought he said if he did have extras he would think about making a KH2 Final Mix?...and Jap has the notes that won't be transferred to any other version....thanks to the wonderful Staff of his that told him not to...
Back