• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KeyChain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Yup I got KH2...I'll be back in a couple of weeks.
  2. K

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I'm so happy, just got a call from ebgames saying I could pick my game and guide tomorrow!!! 13 hours to go...Oh yeah I just have to say this...my school county sucks, no spring break until April 10th..so much for KH2 overbreak ...K peaceout going to bed, got school tomorrow
  3. K

Ign...why!!!!

That's what I meant, actually the overall score might be right..gah I suck at math.
  4. K

Ign...why!!!!

You people in this topic are driving me crazy..."Oh no it won't be game of the year", "the overall ranking will go down...", "IGN sucks"....People it's one review, and to say to like a site more because of it's review for KH2 is ridiculous. Who cares? Just enjoy playing the game (or getting it...
  5. K

Ign...why!!!!

It's funny how people like reviews that give KH2 all praise and no criticism...but whatever, I still love KH2 and I'm getting it tomorrow no matter what reviews say.
  6. K

Ign...why!!!!

I wonder how easy the game is...both IGN and Gamespot say it's incredibly easy...I might I start KH2 on proud mode. I hope the worlds aren't as small as they say.
  7. K

KH2 vs. LOST on Wed. Night

I'm gonna take a break tomorrow from KH2 and watch Lost...You probably all think I am crazy. Well I will probablby change my mind tomorrow after I get the game, but until then..
  8. K

On G4

It's a videogame channel on TV.
  9. K

Something about the controls..

They're pretty much the same, the camera control has been moved to the right analog stick and the ▲ button is for the "reaction command".
  10. K

Extra stuff in the LE Guide?

There is no disk included with the L.E. guide.
  11. K

Did Anyone?

It's more than worth it...just look at all the pics in this thread...
  12. K

who would you rather play as

Playing as Roxas would be pretty cool.
  13. K

kh2 book

For the haters, remember the key word of Strategy Guide is STRATEGY. It merely helps you progress through the game and tells you where items are.
  14. K

What Guide

Final form or valor form cover.
  15. K

R U gonna use the KH2 strategy guide or not?

more like 300 pages.
Back