• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KeyMasterX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Different forms of Kingdom Hearts???

-Sorry if its in the wrong section. So is there all of kinds of Kingdom Hearts?because in KH1 its a door and its The Heart 0f All Worlds,KH2 was the heart moon and hearts of men,then BBS was that blue heart in the sky and idk what they called it...so is there lots of Kingdom Hearts?
  2. K

which path wud u hav taken

I would choose dawn but if Ansem got to him and stuff it would be cool to see him in the dark side.
  3. K

Little help please!

How do you make Cure into Curaga?and Aero into Aeroga?
  4. K

Agrabah

I would think it would be Luxord because he's a gambler,just like what InfiniteTwilight said.
  5. K

Favorite card.

Attach-Ultima Magic-Cloud Item-MegaLixer Enemy-Luxord
  6. K

Is it worth it?

Hell ya!its worth it!
  7. K

Xigbar's role in Land of Dragons

Xigbar turns that dragon into a Heartless and makes it attack the city.
  8. K

About Sora's choice...

Ever wonder if Sora choice was to keep the momories of the castle?Would he know more about the 0rg and Roxas?Would the story be way different if he choose the castle memories?Tell me what you think?...
  9. K

The order of power in Organization XIII?

WilliamTheWise is right,Saix is No.2 and Axel was a high ranked member.
  10. K

Favorite Castle?

Title says it all: Which is your favorite? -Maleficent's Castle"Kingdom Hearts 1" -Castle 0blivion -That Castle That Never Was -Ansem The Wise's Castle"Kingdom Hearts 2" -Beast's Castle -Disney Castle ~I like all of them!
  11. K

Jimminy's journal durin Hollow Bastion 2nd visit

I think its this too.
  12. K

Favourite Moment in KH2?

I loved that,it was hella cool.
  13. K

Favourite Moment in KH2?

Anything w/Sephiroth.
  14. K

Jimminy's journal durin Hollow Bastion 2nd visit

It was with something Mickey said to them i think or the Xeharnort picture...but if Final Mix goes in the Us i think it can explain.
  15. K

Hmm.

Btw:I love the game but im just saying,didnt expected it easy.
Back