• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KeyofEvil'sBane

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KeyofEvil'sBane

Help/Support ► Didn't want to do this, but I'm stumped.

I'm going to give you the same advice I would give if you actually wanted to date her: be honest and tell her how you feel. Let her know about your feelings, and be sure to bring up your misgivings based on past experience. If you two are as close as you say you are, I'm sure she will...
  2. KeyofEvil'sBane

Help/Support ► I've got 100 problems

My friend, one of the most useful skills you can learn about relationships, is talking. Invite her somewhere you can talk to her. If she wouldn't be comfortable going to your place, go somewhere like a park. Sit her down and explain what you're feeling, that you really like her and are...
  3. KeyofEvil'sBane

Help/Support ► Depression?

First off, I want to applaud you for being strong enough to make it through all that. I'm not sure how much your situation will allow for it, but something that has helped me with depression in the past is finding some kind of activity that can break any kind of monotonous feelings or get your...
  4. KeyofEvil'sBane

News ► Trailer - Introduction to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX!

Hmm, just noticed they decided to rerecord all of Sora's battle cries and such for KH1, while leaving the cut-scene dialogue intact
  5. KeyofEvil'sBane

Help/Support ► Tips for purchasing a new laptop?

Going along the above post, I bought a Toshiba in over a year ago, and I've loved it. I would recommend doing some research as to what components you want for the purposes you wish to use your laptop for. As far as where to buy it, that's another thing I loved about Toshiba, on their site, you...
  6. KeyofEvil'sBane

Help/Support ► Friendships

It is certainly to be acquainted with people in a bad way, but a friendship is really something that is the benefit of both people. It happens sometimes as people mature and change, that the friendship dies away and the people drift apart, but the important thing to remember is what you gained...
  7. KeyofEvil'sBane

Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness

Re: Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness. Why is every single post in this thread an essay? O_O Do you know how long it took me to scroll down to the bottom just to type something lol This could certainly be a good idea, but maybe not till after the Xehanort saga. These...
  8. KeyofEvil'sBane

KINGDOM HEARTS II Earphone Jack Accessories!

Although knowing Apple, they will soon change the headphone jacks on their products and make buy either Apple licensed earphones, or adapters for old ones
  9. KeyofEvil'sBane

Re: Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness. There seems to be a mix here of "the ends justify the means" and "darkness is something that should never be willingly given into". Its true that DIZ was not much better in his pursuit of the Org and treatment of Roxas, but our...
  10. KeyofEvil'sBane

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Scan from V Jump!

Not to mention a much more wide spread multiplayer. If the DS version had just that, I feel that so many more people would have enjoyed Days
  11. KeyofEvil'sBane

7 Lights (What If)

There are already too many accusations of the series being spread across too many consoles, it would almost be suicide to do this in the eyes of most fans. Sure, its a great idea story wise, but no one is going to want to spend $140 just to get the final story. Thats assuming they already have...
  12. KeyofEvil'sBane

Chances of a Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix demo hitting the PSN?

Have any of the other collections been from SE before? Ultimately, its better to look at the pattern of SE demos than it is to look at the pattern of collection demos
  13. KeyofEvil'sBane

Birth by Sleep on PS3?

I'd be careful if I were you. My PS2 is still in great condition, but it was almost rendered unplayable due to the fact that I had mutilated my controllers somehow, which are kinda important lol
  14. KeyofEvil'sBane

Re: Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness. FYI dreaded desire, you listed Mansex twice, although I'm sure one of them is supposed to be Ansem
  15. KeyofEvil'sBane

Is Sora invincible?

I think this is a somewhat baseless argument, seeing as cartoon characters have been known to take plenty of abuse, think old timey pianos falling, anvils falling, safes falling (a lot of heavy stuff falling on them actually), cut to ribbons, etc. Seeing as KH is a Disney franchise including...
Back