• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KeyToNothing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KeyToNothing

COL Glitched? (Song list spoiler?)

So I'm trying to obtain a full chain on Circle Of Life on Beginner before moving onto Standard. However, it seems button presses aren't registering sometimes when attacking Surveillance Bots, specifically after the gliding section. (For reference, it's the ones that appear during the chorus)No...
  2. KeyToNothing

Ending cutscene with Sora, Donald and Goofy

One thing that does confuse me as well is that Twilight Town is supposed to be the tutorial again. In this case, will an event take place that forces us to stop at TT?
  3. KeyToNothing

Hardest/Easiest Org Mushroom?

Which Org Mushroom have you had the most trouble dealing with in your playthroughs and which were the easiest? In my platinum run, I had the most trouble with Number 8, so many times I got it to 83 before I would miss. Number 2 and 3 are close behind. Easiest for me were Numbers 5 and 11. Once...
  4. KeyToNothing

Assault Of The Dreadnought

So the last gummi ship I need to get is the one through mission 3. I can get to the boss but then I die. I have a donut ship as suggested with 3 regens, auto life and counter and drain. Does drain activate automatically or do I need to press a button to activate it? My current weapons are 3...
  5. KeyToNothing

How far am I in-game?

You're close to the end. You'll need to head through Assault Of The Dreadnought (Gummi route) to get back to Twilight Town and go through TWTNW from there.
  6. KeyToNothing

Leon Theory

I recently completed KH1 again and during this current playthough I noticed something which could perhaps be tied together come KH3. In the library in Hollow Bastion after sealing the keyhole, you get the opportunity to talk to Leon a few times. He eventually says he won't use his real name...
  7. KeyToNothing

The Road To Platinum

So because I'm insane, I've decided to platinum KH2. I've gone for a standard mode playthrough and currently have 88% of the trophies so far, I'm feeling confident in getting 100% fairly soon. However, after giving the gummi missions a go, I know I'm going to struggle, particularly with mission...
  8. KeyToNothing

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Destiny Islands would be great as it was the first world many of us explored, or at least the home islands to an extent, but it could be doubtful. Shibuya. I imagine it'll happen because of DDD and despite never playing TWEWY...
  9. KeyToNothing

Young Xehanort Glitch (SPOLIERS)

So this happened to me twice. While fighting YX in TWTNW, he just disappeared from the map during the first phase. Reset the console and try again. The next time this happens again but during the clock phase, once again, Xehanort disappeared leaving me stranded. Is this a common glitch? I...
  10. KeyToNothing

Final Xemnas Glitch Fixed???

So I just got done with the Final Xemnas fight. During the fight, each reversal command worked perfectly (Even after I died) I guess with the recent patch, the glitch doesn't occur as much? I have yet to find out if others have had the same success. For reference, this was regular Final...
  11. KeyToNothing

Your favourite bosses

Hi guys, now with KH, we always have at least 1 boss we HATE to fight...but what ones do you enjoy? This is just for KH2 bosses I enjoy the 2nd Axel fight, Blizzard/Volcano Lord, Jafar, Sark/MCP, 1000 Heartless (I include it because of how epic it feels) Roxas and Xemnas 1. How about you guys?
  12. KeyToNothing

How's everyone enjoying it?

The MAX abilities are indeed better than Level 3. It's more noticeable with High Jump or Glide. It would be nice to have the MAX abililties on Sora's normal form, but we can't have everything haha.
  13. KeyToNothing

Roxas: How does he wield specifically Oblivion and Oathkeeper?

I always thought it was to symbolise Sora's connection to Riku and Kairi myself. However, when trying to theorize KH, it hurts my brain. That's what I think anyway.
  14. KeyToNothing

Oh trust me, it's even worse when you're out of MP and you can't do anything. Just be on your guard :)
  15. KeyToNothing

One thing I did notice, it seems to me that you go into Anti Form a lot more frequently now. During my initial playthrough, I went into Anti Form 11 times with a further 2 more times when completing the data battles and levelling. I'm not sure on the statistics of the counter itself however so...
Back