• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KH Player

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

How many people still play....

How many people still play KH2 even after beating it a while ago? Don't you think they should have add on discs, so we can keep playing?
  2. K

What level were you when you defeated sephiroth ?( in KH2)

I was on level 81 with the Oblivion.
  3. K

Sanctuary Remix Part II!

It's to choppy at least the second one is. The effects are just not good man. Don't feel bad though. When I first started doing techno music on Acid it sounded like crap. Just keep with it.
  4. K

Question About Jimmmines Journal

Did it by mistake, sorry.
  5. K

I did do everthing there. I think I am missing a synthesis goal. Thanks.
  6. K

I did do everthing there. I think I am missing a synthesis goal.
  7. K

Ok, I did everything in Jimminies Journal including getting all the treasures. When I finished the game (defeating Xemnas) it said 99%!!!!!! How the hell can that be? Do I have to have the gummi ship missions completed too?
  8. K

Have you completed Jimminies Journal?

I have completed it but I have to say that the poster duty was the hardest mini game hands down. It took me forever. I think the easiest one was the one where you have to kill the bees. Lol, I just used thunder a million times.
  9. K

Yeah I think the Hades Paradox Cup is the hardest part but I got the required score the first time I tried. Before that I struggled with rounds 41-50.
  10. K

Have you completed Jimminies Journal 100%. Just wondering since it is quite alot to do.
  11. K

Paradox Ceberus points help!!!

Peter Pan and Magnera should do the trick.
  12. K

King Mickey Summon

It happens. I don't think it is possible. There is only one way I think is possible and that is with the AR Max Codes.
  13. K

Lol!! The Sites Not Updated!!

^What? Yeah they could be working on a new site but I like their current site.
  14. K

Peace Homies

I thought there were too many movies in the begining. I think that is the discourging part about it.
Back