• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KH Warrior 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

What I do is that he just might have something to do with KH 3. Nomura wouldn't show him in there for no reason. It's probably Eraquas. Well it just might be.
  2. K

Official BbS Pre-Order Discussion Thread

Re: Who's pre-ordered so far? I preordered mines back in June.
  3. K

Custom Keyblades?

True so true. Those are his ''custom'' keyblades like you said.
  4. K

I wanna know my damn self.
  5. K

riku's eyes

I always thought it was to have his identity kept secret.
  6. K

I wanna know who that is to!!
  7. K

Kairi's style *spoiler*

Kairi pawns at fighting period. Sorry for the double post!! Perfectly fine.
  8. K

Kairi's style *spoiler*

Same here like it's just errectingly ridiculous. On the point of where you don't even wanna hear them.
  9. K

Kairi's style *spoiler*

WTF ever happen to correct grammar and spelling,like I can't understnad what's coming out of your mouth RT.
  10. K

Kairi's style *spoiler*

Kairi isn't the slightest of being fast.
  11. K

Kairi's Keyblade in KH2

With the two keychains possibly Riku might of had another keyblade as a back up. We will never know and how Rik was able to get it. Hmmmmm well let's think. Riku just might of met Aqua in the SoD and didn't really wanna get her out,or even better Aqua probauly told Riku to give that keyblade to...
  12. K

Kairi's style *spoiler*

IMO Kairi doesn't have what it takes to be a wielder. None of the less. She needs to grow some damn balls and stop being Oh ms. pretty thing like RT.
  13. K

Kairi's Keyblade in KH2

Who know's it might be a keyblade from the past. For all we know the keyblade itself could have been created from Riku himsef.
  14. K

[spoiler] Master Xehanort: Evil or Not?

My thing is that the occupations the Xehanort was doing was evil without a doubt or what I meant to say was experiments or his logical ways of trying to blanace the force. None of the less. He may not be evil ,but his actions were evil. Another thing is he didn't learn from his mistakes. So did...
  15. K

Kairi's style *spoiler*

A assiant keyblade wielder. Maybe even a potential keyblade wielder,or a keyblade wielder int he makes (a training keyblade wiedler). Just someone that will help out Sora and Riku and the rest of them in the hardest of times.
Back