• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KH2SUperfan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KH2SUperfan

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] games, not characters
  2. KH2SUperfan

3D - Teleporting Worlds?

they look like they could be created into a staff for donald
  3. KH2SUperfan

3D - Teleporting Worlds?

where did the picture come from?
  4. KH2SUperfan

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] thank you and besides, what if in their dreams darkness has a better grip? wouldn't a fake sora ADD to the story?
  5. KH2SUperfan

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] that makes sense, but still........ oooo, what if it was in their dreams???
  6. KH2SUperfan

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] agreed those are good ideas and why is that???
  7. KH2SUperfan

Nintendo?!?!

I just heard that nintendo might make a newer, better model of the old 'Nintendo' for hard-core gamers. The Wii wasn't really gonna be good for the Kh series, sooo do you think SE is going to make a new game for the new Nintendo, provided the system is made??
  8. KH2SUperfan

What system Do you want kingdom hearts BBS V.2 on?

that's not what they did with KH and KH2 if i recall correctly, which i probably don't.....
  9. KH2SUperfan

KH 3DS hoping

no, t'was 'KH 3DS demo'..............
  10. KH2SUperfan

KH 3DS hoping

its just a name, does it really matter how they put it?? oh and originally it was KH: 3DS
  11. KH2SUperfan

yup, yup, yes, and i completely agree but if it was a 3DS game and they showed at E3 then wouldn't the 3DS sales rise because people know that not just one but 2?!? games are coming out with the 3DS??
  12. KH2SUperfan

KH 3DS hoping

sell the old, buy the new, that's my motto except for my PS2, i'm never giving that up!!!!!
  13. KH2SUperfan

KH 3DS hoping

that's mean, wheelchair-dependants didn't do nothing to you think of it as a gazelle to cheetah, the gazelle runs faster, but soon it will get tired, and the Cheetah will get dinner
  14. KH2SUperfan

i agree completely that no one needed..... =D
  15. KH2SUperfan

KH 3DS hoping

we need a like button in this forum.... you're late, everyone already is getting them as we speak still need a like button we always have a news drought, so its time to get creative!!!!!!!
Back