• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kh_rules

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Who would you like to duel with on destiny islands?

I like the 3-on-1 matches, I got to level 20 fighting those! They were way fun, I liked the Riku ones, but it got to easy after a while, hit him 3 times, run to the side, hit him 3 times, ect.
  2. K

What card do I need?

Thankx. I figured it out on google, that door needs a Blue card with a 1 value, a Red card with a 3 value and a total of 99 value. Thanks though!
  3. K

What card do I need?

O.K. it's been 6 hours so I guess noone knows it? Guess I'll have to use google:P
  4. K

What card do I need?

Please help. I'm at Castle Oblivion and I need the card for the final door. I left to go to hallow bastion and I think I got the card, but I forgot what the cards are. I don't want to go through because I might spend the card I need. So just give me a list of the cards I need.
  5. K

Monstro took my Trinities and Puppies!

To get back to Monstro you have to go to Agrabah or Atlantica and Normal Travel to the other.
  6. K

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

3 of the princesses of heart
  7. K

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

Sora=14 Kairi=14 Riku=15
  8. K

Fanart Advice...

How about facing off heartless in Hallow Bastion or mabye Sora Stabbing himself with Riku's keyblade.
  9. K

kingdomhearts is twiligth theory

Kingdom Hearts is darkness when Ansem had power, but when Sora's heart became stronger KH became light, so Kingdom Hearts is whatever heart is strongest thinks it is.
  10. K

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

I think they're black, but I can't quite tell. If I'm wrong ignore my question How many different weapons does Donald have?
  11. K

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

Traverse Town: Brave Warrior Wonderland: Ifrit's Horn Colliseum: Inferno Band Deep Jungle: White Fang Agrabah: Ray of Light Atlantica: AP Up Halloween Town: Holy Circlet Neverland: Raven's Claw Hundred Acre Wood: Mega Elixer There's only nine! How many Bosses are in End of the World?
  12. K

KH2 world prediction

Probably Robin Hood or sword in the stone, cause Simba's world was destroyed and Chernabog was from Black Cauldron so they probably won't use it.
  13. K

pumpkin king or captain sparrow?!?

Sparrow for sure!
  14. K

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

Wrong it's Sora. Riku: Take care of her for me SORA. Then Sora nods his head and the door closes. And you get 999 munny for mystery mold
  15. K

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

He's right just for the record
Back