• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Khaki45

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Tech ► On youtube, do you prefer videos with or without voices?

On youtube, when dealing with people's original content, do you prefer videos, with voices, so you can visualize the ideas better? Or do you prefer videos without voices? Would you consider unsubscribing if someone did a video with their voice once, and you didn't like it?
  2. K

Kingdom Hearts Game Over MGS4 Style

I was thinking about making one of those with Aqua and Ven, and Yea I was thinking about using better quality pictures but at the time I just wanted to get it done
  3. K

Kingdom Hearts Game Over MGS4 Style

I made a video of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep game over again, but this time in the style of Metal Gear Solid 4 shadow moses (without otacon screaming) It took alot of time and effort trying to splice out Otacon's scream and trying to match the the flashing pictures, I was wondering If I could...
  4. K

Interested in a good game about Gladiators? click here

Its for the PSP but its also on PS Network for Download. Check out the game Gladiator Begins Its a great game and its become one of my favorite games of all time, even more so then Birth by Sleep. Allow me to explain why its so fun for me. Its a hack n slash game. You can create your own...
  5. K

Terra? Terra! Teeeerrraaaaaa!!!!

Lol yea I was wondering if I should have edited that..
  6. K

Terra? Terra! Teeeerrraaaaaa!!!!

Wow...its been YEARS since I logged on to this site. I wanted an alternative to the tyrants at Gamefaqs. I wanted to share this Kingdom Hearts parody video I made. Take a look Terra? Terra! Teeeerrraaaaaa!!!! - YouTube
  7. K

I need to know a few things.....(possible spoilers)

let me just say this I DON'T want to be spoiled. So anwser with a Yes it is or a No it isn't. I've seen some of what goes on but not all of it. I need to know if these questions are anwsered in BBS but I don't want the details...
  8. K

Questions about Olympus and replayablity

I want to know if in Birth by Sleep Olympus Coliseum is as fun as it was in 1 and 2. Can you refight boss characters there? That world alone is the world i spent alot of time at in both games. while we are on the subject, when youve beaten BBS...what happens? New Game+? Or is it like the other...
  9. K

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread If someone finds Vanitas face please post it here....I must see it (Arent you the dude who hates Kingdom Hearts blacksamurai....)
  10. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Please if Vens end is up...I just want to see Vanitas face...then I can die happy until BBS is released in english...please to god someone just post that...its the only reason im here...
  11. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread But did you see when LS was formed? the armor was just scattered and rolled over. HER armor is layed out as if.....those are her remains.
  12. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread I mean i saw SO many people say it was non canon and they were so sure of themselves...just like people who think ven and roxas are totally unrelated and unconnected. (not saying that I know what happens but its such an obvious hint) I cant wait to...
  13. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread I disagree....we clearly see in KHII FM she loses her body in someway. Ven...I have no idea what happens...I dont care what anyone says i still say he becomes Roxas. All of you sayin the LS is non Canon WHAT NOW!?
  14. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Im sorry but it really does remind me of Star Wars... Terra has lost pretty much everything and its partly his fault...how sad.
  15. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread So while they are takin a break, anyone have an actual pic of Vanitas face to post here, and can someone send me the Terra justintv archive thread?
Back