• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Im hooked on TWEWY look at my sig. Anyway im fighting the conductor a.k.a Shades. Im suspecting Joshua is the composer or he defeated the previous composer. I'll find out the truth tommorrow. I got to take a break.
    Hehe wait until you get Master and Final you'll be so happy.

I started over on TWEWY im back to Day 1 and made a pact with Joshua.
    lol,sorry I haven't been on in a while. I'm not doing much,just a bit tired,got back from a party a while ago. *yawn* And you?
    It gets better when Roxas fights Axel. Since your playing KH 2 I wanted to ask you have you heard Diz talking to Rikunort about his memories. Also Axel nobody is Ale. Well thats what I heard.

Oh ya im playing twewy and its interesting. Im on the second day and currently found rhyme and beat. Now I just have to lift the curse.
    Im going to take your word for it. I'm going to get it.
    I notice something interesting the Reaper Game if you dont complete the task you get erased from existence.
    Ven: "We're "friends", therefore I wanted to ask something." Ven: "Erase me."
    Xion: At any rate, I'll still be erased
    Saix: "Erase him as soon as we find him."

Tell when you get it.
    I seen some videos of twewy and it seems like you can control two people at the same time. It seems okay but the DS just seems to not make the game seem fun.

Also do you know when your going to get a PS 2
    riku hasnt been confirmed yet but , you might wanna get your hopes up , cause im seing a reverse rebirth 2 happening.By the way im cuban and im gonna be buying my ps2 on june along with khI.I have only played kh com, so i have like three games to beat, kh I,II recom and mnow DAYS.One thing, my cousin is importing DAYS so im gonna borrow it from him when he is done with it, can you believe it?im gonna play DAYS without waiting till summer and for freeeeeee, im so lucky
    idk, i think the person who runs heartstation was the translator in khinsider but as you may figure out, he/she left khinsider idk why and idk much about it.So as khinsider havent got a new translator that i know of, heartstation gets japanese info and translate it faster.So that means that for now khinsider is slower that heartstation, just FOR NOW, dont understimate khinsider
    i think we''ll see dual wielding by the end of the game.Its gonna be so awesome just 6 more days
    hey dude wassup?, almost everyone is rooting for a reverse rebirth 2.I really hope they have made one unlockable in days.
    Seriously, why are you so into KH when the only game you've played is the worst in the series.
    Until you do get KH and KH II, don't act like you know anything about them, because it just makes people not like you. Just because Luxord is a gambler as a Nobody doesn't mean he was as a human. Obviously there's no pictures of who they originally were, except for Xemnas's Somebody, Xehanort.
    He has. Both of them. Zexion was Ienzo, and Axel was Ale. Xigbar = Braig, Xemnas = Ansem, Lexaues = Aeleus, Vexen = Even. There. Happy? None of the others have been shown.
    You aren't a very dedicated fan, are you? Any one who is would know that Xaldin's somebody's name is Dilan.
    worst b-day ever i didnt get any gifts i can buy myself a gift because my parents dont want me to spend 100 bucks on a new ps2 -_- i hate this
    What's with you? Why do you speak ebonics? it's obnoxious. The forum FAQ says to use proper grammar and speak proper English.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back