• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Of course it won't be for PS2. It'll be on PS3 and maybe, and that's a fuckin' huge maybe, 360.
    You're very far behind. About three months. I'll have beaten and mastered the game by the time it's out in the US.
    idk about the preorder stuff.Im gonna wait for the USA version.The banned thread its about how banned you are.its cool, but dont be too obnoxious on it and everything will be ok
    honestly..i havent,im more interested in BBS,you'll see,people is too hoped up with DAYS and its gonna turn into a fiasco,it'll be like a brawl and people will get tired quickly
    Im going to play the new one. They added a new little twist. The noise, now you use that to change forms.

Oh just highlight the words if you cant read what is on my VM.

On Friday I'll say happy birthday.
    you are welcome,just read the FAQs,stop double posting and you'll stay out of trouble
    negarep,is when people give you bad reputation(rep),the gray frame in your profile gets red if your rep is bad and it gets green if your rep is good
    i accepted you as a friend,so here is an advice,double posting is something you can get neggareped for,so stop double posting,everytime you have anything to add to your last post just edit it.I know that by now you must know all this.
    It's one thing to double post, but i've seen you double post 5 times, and even triple post. Not cool.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back