• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by khconcept

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

bbs winter montage

im sorry it was my bad i accidentally clicked on a different one
  2. K

bbs winter montage

while i was looking in gametrailers on the front page there is a winter montage of bbs i dont think it features anything new but just thought id share it http://www.gametrailers.com/video/japanese-winter-kingdom-hearts/60385 sorry i had the wrong link i guess i clicked on something different
  3. K

Saved files.

on the psp you can create as many files as you want its not limited so yeah im almost positive itll be you can create a new file seperately or choose to go over your current file btw i would suggest not creating simultaneous files it would confuse me lol id rather work on one and finish it then...
  4. K

Vanitas=Aqua?

why if its not aqua, terra or ven or anyone else but simply a mix of features from tav o.o
  5. K

Terra gets baddass blade back in-game.

at 4:59 the cannon pops up but anyways if youre referring to the wood like keyblade it might be a training keyblade for ventus? before he got his real one
  6. K

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

what was that keyblade terra was holding in the beginning than putting it close to vens face as if he was going to give it to him? it resembles the pride lands world because the teeth look like bones similar to soras pride lands keyblade? pause at 0:44 edit: nvm it looks like it could be a...
  7. K

Tetsuya Nomura interview with one up

nomura is a crazy little guy isnt he but his ideas are awesome but anyways im suspecting some ff spin off lol like a mini project ds or psp oriented but there are too many ff games but had he not said there would be a new kh game not being kh3 but also kind of important so im guessing he might...
  8. K

Tetsuya Nomura interview with one up

what did he mean by the unannounced title wasnt an entirely brand new game?
  9. K

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! ^ seriously this game might be the best game ever with a couple of flaws but when i get it im going to take care fo it and like play it over a thousand times
  10. K

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! i bet whenever i get to the ending of all 3 scenarios im gonna like go into a kh coma lol
  11. K

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! wow that is amazing but the scarf is on his head i think and how come none of em got to use either of tavs keyblades or it coudlve been sora did but they all became kk
  12. K

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! the end of the world? was probably stopped or else there would be no kh1 or 2 but its wiki so idk if we can trust it
  13. K

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! well thats interesting but i thought tav was chasing after mx and vanitas this whole time?
  14. K

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! ik wtf bbs is like confusing me but its making me like it even more than before
  15. K

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! ok now im confused, so who are the good guys and bad guys because it seems to me that mx and vanitas are helping them wow so much suspense from this game
Back