• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KHD00D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Vanitus and riku connection

if its hard to tell for you then read my (LONG!) theory ive written on the subject. i think it clears things up and leaves room to add on speculation. pay attention to the date of the post. (long time ago)
  2. K

Terra and Lingering Sentiment Connection?

i think its Terras soul controlling his armor and keyblade. what else talks like wind?
  3. K

I havent been on in a while

so can you guys please fill me in on the new theories zooming around about young Kairi and all that new stuff? Thanks guys you rock
  4. K

Riku n Vanitas

Yeah I think theres a connection, check out the theory i posted a while back about it, oh and instead of flaming guys, please add on to my theory to make it more sensible http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/137956-connection-between-riku-vanitas.html
  5. K

Jesse McCartney returning for Birth By Sleep

Re: Jesse McCartney returning for BbS???? sorry but that was confirmed a long time ago buddy
  6. K

How did this start?

Hey you copied my sig! just kidding Anyway you mean XH(Xehanort) not MX(Master Xehanort), 2 COMPLETELY different people. you can tell theyre different at a glance man. anyway i have no idea who started it, i think i was one of the last to see the theory wich, by that time, was all over the...
  7. K

The Coded Story

Hey can someone put the whole coded story up? I want to get the entire KH story in my head but i cant find anything for coded on the internet. i have KH 1 and 2, getting RE:CoM for x-mas and may get to get Days for my cousins DS that she is supposedly getting. So back to the topic, anyone got...
  8. K

The Coded Story

Hey can someone put the whole coded story up? I want to get the entire KH story in my head but i cant find anything for coded on the internet. i have KH 1 and 2, getting RE:CoM for x-mas and may get to get Days for my cousins DS that she is supposedly getting. So back to the topic, anyone got...
  9. K

Giant red heartless thing

oh my god i hate those crimson jazz guys! there so f-ing annoying
  10. K

Who is going to be Xehanort

Ok guys who do you think is really gonna be XH in the KHs were familiar with? -Master Xehanort -Terra -Vanitas Just want to know who is the most popular pick here personally i think its gonna be Terra
  11. K

Ultima Weapon

level up your moogle! its different than in the 1st game, everything levels up in this one. just synthesize really strong items and youll get there no problem
  12. K

About TVA Keychain

i didnt really like Terras original KB, it looked too ancient-ish, i like its new design way better and Vens KB was ugly to me at first but it grew on me and i dont mind about the teeth thing, and Aquas KB kinda doesnt appeal to me, i feel the same about the new design
  13. K

About TVA Keychain

i agree, damn photon debugger, it was SOOOOOO ugly, the best KB in KH2 was the fenrir, love it. and its likely to have various keychains because of the other games have em
  14. K

Terra's Second Keyblade?

*HUGE FACE PALM!* have you played the KH games?
  15. K

Vanitas/Xehanort and why I think this theory works!

like i said, i think Terra is Xehanort, because of the things i showed you in my other posts and remember the BBS trailer from KH2FM? at the end Terras eyes turn from blue to yellow, and Xehanort has yellow eyes. Xigbar says that some time ago people with keys of great power started appearing...
Back