• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Khduelweilder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

The new organization

yeah...everyone is copyin everyone now and days...haha
  2. K

"you Beat Sephiroth" Thread

Key: Oblivion Level: 71 (proud mode) tries: 6
  3. K

Favorite Organazation Member?

i like xemnas...i don't know why he looks awesome
  4. K

TWTNW from Maverick22X

MAJOR SPOILER!!! US Kingdom Hearts 2 - DiZ, Saix, Xigbar video containing DiZ, Xigbar, Saix, Kairi, Mickey, Malificent speaking. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TnUh0mTX34 from the world that never was...has just been posted.
  5. K

Do you think nomura overdid it with making sora that strong?

i thought it was a great job...the more moves you can make the more fun it is.
  6. K

Countdown To KH2

well i was bored on christmas so my father rented a game for me...i was all "whats this it looks boring" but when i started playing the game ...cool...it turned out to be my favorite games i have ever played....that was awesome i bout it the day after my father rented it....haha... KINGOM HEARTS...
  7. K

Worst place to buy KH2

Gamecrazy, its true they don't even have the right box art, and they are really slow
  8. K

Need help w/ riku

make sure you have lots of card breaks, that helped me
  9. K

Need help w/ riku

awww...riku is awesome :(
  10. K

BVG KHII Website Updated

awesome
  11. K

Kingdom Hearts 2 ENGLISH vids

hey thanks haha
  12. K

What would make the best music for KH2 opening video?

ummm...i would prefer passion...im still going to have to get used to sanctuary.
  13. K

Probable English Kh2 Opening.

hey that was pretty cool...haha the phone ringing was pretty funny.
  14. K

fav thing in kh2

i can't wait to to fight thousands of heartless and behemont.(or whatever you call it.)
Back