• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KHlover156

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Film ► Show Reccomendations

Heello my fellow kh lovers, i was wondering if there was any shows (anime or rl) that ya'll recommend!!?!?!?! Ive watched anything that is main stream so far. :) Any suggestions are welcome!
  2. K

=CHRis AnGEL FAnCLUb= !!!

:biggrin: OKay , we all know who Chriss Angel is ... right??, For those who dont know him, LOOK HIM UP ON NETFLIX! or Youtube, or where ever you feel like looking him up on!! Im hoping to start a fan club for him on here if there isnt one already, if there is already .... I dont care. lmao...
  3. K

(Spoilers) just wondering

Re: just wondering oh...lol i dont actually READ everything...so i just post werever SEEMS right....srry
  4. K

Re: just wondering ive played all the games....except for bbs....so ya you can tell me anything...or...are spoilers not allowed?...i dont really mind spoilers it just makes me more excited!
  5. K

hey why do you think Xion reminded xigbar of Ven? and by the way...srry if someone already asked this question... i havent been on here for months...and if you dont mind...can you fill me on whats going on with birth by sleep...i just clicked on the link to see who the characters are and...
  6. K

whats been up?

ok...ive havent been on khinsider i a long ass time....so can anybody fill me in on what been up? the only thing i know is that a roxas game is coming out and then birth by sleep is coming out too... so...any information on whats been happening will be gratefully appreciated...
  7. K

Re: Chain of Memories. Does This Bug Anyone Else?

Re: Chain of Memories. Does This Bug Anyone Else? its really not so bad...just think of sora going thru puberty!!
  8. K

What do Guys look for in girls???

Ok... pretty much what does a guy look for in a girl? like what kind of girl would you date?
  9. K

KH: recom english opening cutscene!!!

ok...i hope nobody else posted cuz everytime i wanna post somebody says that other people have posted and my thread ends being close!!! (im not a bad person T_T just unlucky!!) anywayyyyzzzzzz i found this on youtube!!! YouTube - Re:Chain of Memories Opening Cinema
  10. K

Watch twilight movie here

ok im the kind of person that when they find something good they share it with other people even tho other people already know sooo... i found this website that you can watch the twilight movie in... it may be no super high quality but its desent! heres the link...
  11. K

Final Fantasy XIII Versus

Im so excited about this final fantasy game!!! it looks so awsome! I heard that there might be blood this time! YouTube - Final Fantasy XIII EXTENDED!! HIGH QUALITY versus13 (i couldnt find the section for this thread to go in... ! srry) T_T i havent logged on in a whileT_T
  12. K

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far dude i freakin' want this game....im waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy to inpatient!!!
  13. K

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. maybe they'll fix his voice like they do to some singers so it sounds good... maybe they'll try to make it sound like sora from kh!:bored:
  14. K

The Olympus Colysium

Does the Olympus colysium have a keyhole? Cuz i passed the game and all, and ive noticed that sora never sealed a keyhole in the olympus colysium! If there is how do you get it?
  15. K

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Need HELP!!! The world ends with you HELP ok... so you know that when you pass the games theres an extra(different) day right? and on that extra day you go to Pork City and Neku begins to go up the building? Well, on the 6th floor (i think) theres a Pig Noise that i cant defeat.... i dunno...
Back