• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KHluver

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

Ummm... I'm pretty sure there already is a petition floating around this site somewhere ^^;
  2. K

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Hmmm... at this point I don't think there really has been TOO much extra stuff confirmed besides a few new cutscenes from the Jump Festa trailer (which you can find a detailed description of on almost any KH fansite ^^;), but I'm sure there'll be more, especially knowing Nomura. All we have to...
  3. K

kh2 secrect video rumors from japan(possible spoilers)

Maybe we'll learn something about it at E3! Only a week and a few days until it's here!
  4. K

Disney 411!

Why's everyone talking about Brittany Snow and Hayden? I didn't see them in the 411... is the one I saw not the whole thing? Or are people talking about something else? @.@ *confuzzled*
  5. K

Disney 411!

I know the movie's on now, but it's going to be on again on the Disney West channel at 10pm central time and during the first half hour is when it played.
  6. K

Disney 411!

I don't know if anyone's seen this yet, but I just saw a Disney 411 thingie on the Kingdom Hearts II premiere party! If no one's seen it yet and you have satellite, then you can tune in to Disney West at 10:00pm (central time) and if you watch the first 30 minutes of the Kim Possible movie, you...
  7. K

Cerberus Paradox Cup

Yay! Okies ^-^ >w<
  8. K

Cerberus Paradox Cup

For me, I usually go into double-score mode in the second round, but that still doesn't help D: My highest score is 1021, I think... I'll have to try the Draw thing... *shrugs* I dunno, but for those of you who are wondering, I got DS mode in the second round by going Final and opening a can of...
  9. K

Fatal Crest

What's Fatal Crest?? Is it a keyblade? (sorry, I'm sleep deprived and I dont' remember...)
  10. K

Fun

Heck yes!! >w< I luff the graphics in this game!!! ^-^
  11. K

Fun

One reason why it might not hold as much magic as the first is probably because we knew a ton about this game before we bought it, while with the first KH most of us most likely knew nothing about it. I still had a great time playing KH2, but I felt like I knew too much... Oh well, I'll have...
  12. K

Riku's Clothes!

I like Riku's clothes!! >w< It's a nice change from his old clothes (not like there was anything wrong with them, but it's something new)
  13. K

Scale of 1 to 10 in Organization fights

I think Xigbar was harder than Xaldin... Mickey would save you in the Xaldin fight, but in the Xibar fight you were on your own... I also had tad bit of trouble with the second Demyx fight (his stupid time trial kept getting to me! I can't move fast enough to beat 10 of his water clones in 10...
  14. K

The saddest death in Kh2

I BAWLED when Axel died... I was so sad!!! Expecially with his last quotes on how he just wanted to see Roxas because Roxas made him feel like he had a heart, and so did Sora... *sniffle*
  15. K

Kingdom Illusion

I keep having dreams about a TON of spelling errors being in the game... I had them on the first day I got it and the day I beat it... I'll probably have another tonight ^^;;
Back