• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KHNigratoe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Days Glitch?

nothing wrong (so far) with my game! ^_^
  2. K

Best World in 358/2 Days

Neverland.. I loved the music
  3. K

how long did it take you..

meh, 3 weeks. (not including the week i didn't play it at all....) and I still haven't done all the missions.
  4. K

Favorite 358/2 Days Score

I like all on the first post and Home That Never Was.
  5. K

Back....

It's been almost 4 months since I've gotten on here and really I have no excuse besides just not getting on and school.. I feel soo bad for not getting on so sorry to anyone who wondered where the heck I went. I'm back now and that's all that matters, right? Let me know how everything has been!
  6. K

Sanctuary may get an official release after all...

I'll probably be getting it!!
  7. K

Xion playable?

it would be nice to play as riku again.
  8. K

I need helppp.

It took me many tries with the warp hole, but eventually I got to hollow bastion using it. You're welcome.
  9. K

I need helppp.

go through the warp and as long as you stay on course it should take you to hollow bastion.
  10. K

I need helppp.

go to the warp hole by Travers Town
  11. K

358/2 Days Site Update (Xaldin & Luxord)

Re: Days Site Update!! YAY!!!!
  12. K

A Shocking New Theory (I hate it... Please disprove.)

I doubt it because of their names. remember axel without the x couldnt be terra because there is no 't' or 'r' in his name.
  13. K

There's something about Sora...

I would rather prefer riku. but if i had to choose, i would say kh2 sora.
  14. K

How many hours have you got?

hmmm, maybe infinity times 12. I stopped after a while then started again, then stopped again.
  15. K

How excited where you when you got KH2

I was freakin excited!! I had learned all about the kh2, watched my cousin play it over and over, so I was happy to have it.
Back