• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
KHRULER
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's alright. I would hate to encounter somebody like that and then losing everything, including my own life. I am watching 'Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction'.
    What would you think if somebody challenged you to a game of heads and tails? The person said, "Heads, I win! Tails, you lose!" And, you could never break out of her enchanting trance.
    What was your favorite chapter? And, boy I am having a difficult time calming down. I had two cans of soda and a bottle of Pepsi today, while nothing else, except canned spaghetti to eat.
    Anyways, I just posted chapter thirty-five. Why do I get too distracted to sleep? I have been up all night, pretty much with a hurting throat and a splitting headache. I took some pain reliever for it and I have to catch the bus in three hours.
    Yeah, I've kind of drifted away a little from Kingdom Hearts music, especially since what was going on with Utada and not singing with Square Enix again.

Do you know much about Pinnochio? I've read some stuff from the book and I gotta say the book is creepier than the 1940 version. Also, why isn't there a sequel? I mean, there was somewhat of a sequel to Bambi, but it was just a book.
    Oh okay, I am surprised I don't get nightmares from listening to this song. It's been awhile since I've listened upon it. You're probably thinking I am a weirdo, well lots of people are into the Volcoid series. It beats listening to Hannah Montana or Justin Beiber, I suppose.

Do you like Japanese music?
    I am actually listening to the Vocaloid series right now. I heard that the song inspired a Creepypasta. Do you want a link to the song?
    That's cool, I got Final Fantasy V and VI or is it called Anthrology or something like that. I also got Pok?mon Shadows of Almia, Pok?mon Snap, and a Castlevania game for the PS2. I tried out the Almia game so far. By the way, have you ever heard of Alice the Human Sacrifice? It's a song, which is supposedly based off of Alice in Wonderland.

The song is about four 'alices' or people that get trapped in Wonderland by a dream, supposedly belonging to Alice from the book. Anyways, these 'Alices' go through their own stories and they don't get a happy ending. And, the reason why the dream did this to the four alices is due to it not wanting to be forgotten.
    I sure got a lot of stuff today. I got some new games, paid my cell phone bill, and bought my friend some antlers for her two dogs and treated her out for dinner.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back