• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Killer_Kitty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

this loks lik bhk

Yeah, thats just one of the kids Tifa takes care of at the orphange or something. Not BHK. THeory shot down.
  2. K

. Kairi needs to drop dead .

Lesse here.... Pros: 1Princess of heart! Thats gotta count for something, 2Sora's love interest! Cause the poor little guy needs some luvin, 3Gave you OathKeeper! Whaaat? I though it was purtee, 4NICE HAIR! What, I like it okay... Why are yall lookin at me like that O_o Cons: 1Classic DID! Yeah...
  3. K

Look what I found

The make 'em for Cosplaying, i've seen some really amazing weapons made from wood, styrafome, and other stuff on cosplay sites. Including keyblades and other FF weapons.
  4. K

namine=kairi

Naimine is not Kairi's shell. She is not her sister. She is not he cousin. THIS HAS BEEN DONE OVER NUMEROUS TIMES PEOPLE. NAIMINE ISN'T KAIRI IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM. She did take Kairi's place in Sora's memory's for a while but she isn't her. Innumerable oldbies will back me up in some way on...
  5. K

I found a kh2 gameclip...

Which clip on KH Ultimania is it?
  6. K

Excpected World's

Tron? Okay i'm sorry but, WTF?!?! Seriously, I didn't even know that was a Disney movie. And I highly doubt thats gonna be in the game, i think disney's gonna go with it's better known movies.
  7. K

Stuff you might not of known about Kingdom Hearts(or U might know!)

Woah, it was originally about Mickey? I'm really glad they put Sora in it instead. And it would've been cool if Rikku was in it, even though it would've confusing >3<
  8. K

what would u call the BHK

SUE. Egads, what is a Johnny Cash reference doing here?!?! But the whole Aros=Sora back wards thing is cool. Or if he were my kid i'd name him Felix. Cause I like that name. ;3
  9. K

So are they in there or not?

I think he means worlds in general. And bigger worlds would be interesting, though it's rather annoying when you get lost in games due to the size of a place that you're in.
  10. K

kairi"s parents theory

I agree with KL, Kairi looks nothing like Ansem, same dealy with Naimine Though if Ansem did have children that would be very interesting. And it might put a stop to the billions of fan characters that are Ansem's kids >_>
  11. K

Is Cloud in this game as well?

I hope Cloud gets another run, though no one knows for sure yet So far the only confirmed FF character is Auron, I do hope they put more in though. :/
  12. K

*Jack Sparrow Confirmed!*

Well thi sis interesting. I didn't think they'd put live action movie characters in the new game. I still want to know if there are going to be any more Final Fantasy appearences besides Auron in iiit >_> <_<
Back