• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KillerCritic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fixing KH3's Gameplay

2. K

DLC dreams you know won’t come true

Taking the KB party members with you to other worlds and switch between them on the fly. I can't be the only one who wants to kick ass as Sora Roxas and Ventus.
  3. K

Fixing the Story of Kingdom Hearts 3 Part 1

Tell me your thoughts on my rewrite! Love to know!
  4. K

Why Kingdom Hearts 3 Is a Disappointment for Me (Part 2)

I'm glad you liked it! Still sucks I got copyright claimed by sony over it. But you take what you can get right?
  5. K

While the others certainly don't forgive him, I feel that my point is that he gets to go to the afterlife without issue for everything he's done and he never has to redeem himself before moving on. If after this final fight he chose to help Sora bring back Kairi at the cost of himself it would...
  6. K

I honestly think it would've been better if Roxas came back earlier and talked Xion down while Axel has to fight Saix one on one.
  7. K

What do you think about the quality of the group battles and AI party members themselves?
  8. K

I'm glad you liked it! What are your thoughts on my opinion towards how they used the other characters aside from Sora? One more thing to expect is for me to explain how I'd fix the story of KH3 so be on the lookout for that.
  9. K

Why I believe Kingdom hearts 3 was a disappointment Part 1

If you thought I was hating on the story in part 1... You haven't seen nothing yet....
  10. K

It will probably be up in 2 weeks. After that I'll make a series of videos describing how I would've fixed the plot and gameplay.
  11. K

The second part will really be diving into my bigger problems with the narrative as a whole.
  12. K

Ungrateful? Look just because I'm disappointed with a game doesn't make me ungrateful. I actually use constructive criticism on the gameplay throughout and why I don't think its good. I'm not invalidating your opinion by saying I'm disappointed and expect better. Just as you're not a shill for...
Back