• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kimmy1980

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kimmy1980

What Final Fantasy game(s) are you currently playing?

I wrapped FFX-2 last month. I attempted it years ago, and only made it half through. Sadly replaying it, the final boss fights were just eh? Then again I had the girls at a pretty high level, and they smoked Vegnagun in a couple of rounds.
  2. Kimmy1980

What should I play?

I am currently babysitting a PS3 and a few games. KH 1.5, KH 2.5, FFX and X-2 I have replayed all the KH games, but never the FM versions. Are they worth playing? I don't think I have it in me to replay FFX, because the first time I played it, it was an epic and beautiful experience. I got...
  3. Kimmy1980

How many times have you played each game

My problem is that my kids will watch a disney movie, and my brain triggers the KH cutscene. Then I start debating do I replay a game. Then it's a lot of self arguing. If you replay KH1, you have to do Olympus, then you have to do the final battles two times more to get weapons for Goofy and...
  4. Kimmy1980

Replaying BBS

Replaying BBS on the PSP for the thousandth time. In Ventus's playthrough, when Ven is in Radiant Garden Even notices that Ven is completely devoid of darkness. In Aqua's playthrough, when Aqua is in Radiant Garden, she comes upon young Kairi and senses her light. If she is able to sense the...
  5. Kimmy1980

KH through the eyes of an 8-year old.

Wasn't sure where to post it, so I guess Dark Seeker Saga makes sense. I am currently replaying BBS once again. My 8 year old of course finds me, and asks me to explain KH in general to her. She gets it. Her mother, aka me (won't mention my age here), and I think the KH community in general...
  6. Kimmy1980

Is final fantasy 10 a good game to get into the series?

I've only played FFX out of the Final Fantasy games, and LOVED it. Highly recommend it for the amazing story-line and beautiful artwork. One BIG suggestion is to cross train your characters on each others skills. I level grinded like a maniac on this game. I was well into my third round of cross...
  7. Kimmy1980

What is your WORST KH moment?

Worst face palm moment, was the first timing playing KH1 without a strategy guide. Made it all the way to Ursula on the Kingdom Key Keyblade. Didn't know how to equip stuff quite yet. Called a friend and they had to walk me trough the process. Equipped the Pumpkinhead Keyblade and smoked her...
  8. Kimmy1980

Lit ► KHI Book Club - What are you currently reading?

My 8 year old just finished up Percy Jackson book 1 and absolutely loved it. Never read them when they came out back in the 2000's, so I commandeered my daughter's book. I'm in my 40's and love it. Can't wait for her to check out book 2. I have a stack of books to get through (most of them on...
  9. Kimmy1980

Film ► Frozen killed the Disney villain

Tamotoa really isn't the villain of Moana. To a degree, the true villain is Te Ka. Elsa would be the villain in Frozen right? I agree, we need a good villain that is Maleficent status. Instead of that worst version of you being the villain in a story. Some of the best all-time villains are...
  10. Kimmy1980

Film ► Scariest Movie from everyone’s childhoods?

Showing my age here. The Last Unicorn, Neverending Story, and Ghostbusters terrified me so much as a kid. Those terror dogs invaded a lot of nightmares.
  11. Kimmy1980

Do you replay games?

I never get tired with replaying any KH game. I keep hoping I'll catch some little thing I missed that is important to the series. I recently played BBS again for the 4th time. I have so many saves for KH1, Chain of Memories, KH2, 358/2 Days, Re:Coded and BBS. I have not played any of the newer...
  12. Kimmy1980

KHUX ► Union X Ending Clarification

Someone please correct me, or double check that I understand the ending of Union X. In the MoM explanation of the 13 darknesses, etc. He created vessels with strong hearts to house the 7 of the deadliest darknesses. A heart so strong that darkness can't take root, and you won't lose. The...
  13. Kimmy1980

What video games did you grow up with?

Original Nintendo all the way (have the box). Didn't get into playing games until the early 90's (yeah I am showing my age here folks!) with Super Mario brothers and Tetris. Didn't play KH until 2004 on the PS2, and then after that fell in love with FFX. Love both the stories. Sadly the latest...
  14. Kimmy1980

How did you get into Kingdom Hearts?

My sister n law got me KH1 as a Christmas gift in 2005. I was 25 at the time. I became obsessed from that point. I can remember playing all the way up to Ursula on just the Kingdom Key. Obviously didn't read the instructions correctly on how to equip keyblades. I can remember having dreams on...
  15. Kimmy1980

Dark Road ► Dark Road: Chapter 2 - The Presence of Darkness

Had an a ha moment about darkness. What if we have been looking at the shadowy figure of Darkness all wrong? We keep speculating that Darkness in Union X needs to possess Ven to move forward? If that were to happen Darkness wouldn't be around in Dark Road and contradict what we are seeing in...
Back