• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by king-DAVID

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Returning...

Well I'll be damned, I never thought I would be returning here again. I've been gone for ages, and things have changed. This is quite the trip for me. Anyways, I don't expect anybody to know me seeing as how there are a ton of new people. Hopefully some of the older members still remember me. To...
  2. K

Loituma Clock

I thought this was pretty funny, and the song is pretty good too. It's just that I can't get it out of my head now. Check it out: http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=19022
  3. K

Fanfiction ► Interview of kairigirl about her new facfic.

Yeah,I've always found that weird.I thought I was the only person that noticed things like that.I also notice it when you're talking to someone like on AIM or something.That just goes to show you that even emotions can show up in a person writing.
  4. K

That doesn't sound too good for MB Inc. That was pretty quick work you did on the novel though,last time you had told me about it you said you had barely started editing it.
  5. K

That sounds like it's going to be fun KG,but weren't you writing another story? I remember you telling me about it a while ago. Anyways though,I'll look forward to reading it :P
  6. K

A tough Riddle!

My mom told something which can only be described as a riddle.I've been trying to find a logical explanation but I just can't seem to get one.Maybe with all the smart people here I could get some help.Anyways here goes.... "Three men are traveling acroos the land,when they decide to stop and...
  7. K

Hello Everybody!!

I'm not new here, I just haven't visited in a loooong time so I thought I should start here again.The forums have really changed since I was last hear so I hope I can count on somebody here if I need some assistance.Anyways glad to be back even if it's just for a little while.
Back