• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KING JUNK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KING JUNK

What bothered me about Sora and Organization XIII

I hope I'm not breaking any spoiler rules, but if I did I am sorry! I always assumed that those memories returned to Sora at the point where both Sora and Kairi reunited with their Nobodies, and also that there really wasn't a time to talk about them because of all the commotion near the end...
  2. KING JUNK

Lit ► Fight Club II

I have always been a big fan of Fight Club since I was about 7 or 8 years old so I'm hoping there's other fans here as well! I am so excited that Chuck Palahniuk is writing a graphic novel sequel to Fight Club! READ HERE: Chuck Palahniuk reconvenes his 'Fight Club' TEASER ARTWORK: Here's the...
  3. KING JUNK

HONEST TRAILER: Kingdom Hearts

LMFAO! This made my day! The video is right on the money though! Although I gotta say I like the fact that it implied Riku is another incarnation of Xehanort! Did I miss something?!
  4. KING JUNK

HI!!!

Hey what's up?! I am new and just want to stop by and introduce myself I am King Junk ya'll can call me Junk it's pleasure I am looking forward to posting here. I have been following this website for a while now I love all the progress its made! Anyways happy New Years everyone!!! :tongue:
Back