• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by King Nickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Game help questions? Post here!

Chain of memories.... Please, someone, tell me how to play this game! Im on wonderland fighting vs the cards and I keep on dieing all the time. Its so annoying, that I have to reload my cards and enemies keeps on blocking my attacks. Im just so noob at this game. I dislike this whole card...
  2. K

Its very easy on high levels and you can wipe out enemies with thundaga so 1 wave takes just seconds.
  3. K

ok, thanks. When do I ghet to play for example as Riku?
  4. K

Im a bit lost here, what I have to do now, I have just been killing heartles because im just confused of how different game this is compared to KH1..
  5. K

I started playing RE:CoM and I dont know what to do. I have beem bashing heartles for like an hour and I dont get card what lets me go to doors where are crown above it.. How I get passed those doors??
  6. K

How did you fall in love with Kingdom Hearts?

Back in the day when I was like 12-13 years old, I just Went to the store and saw KH1. I was examining the cover in my hands and thought that this might be a decent game, and asked my dad to buy it. So he did, and I fell in love with the game ever since the simple and clean started. Best game...
  7. K

So who else is just soaking it in?

Phew, Just beat Sephiroth and got my ultima weapon. Grinding fo all the synhtesis material was so damn boring, took me all day. Dunno can I be arsed to get platinum for Final Mix... But yeah, beating seph was epic. I had to lvl up to 100 before I wanted to battle vs him. First time around He had...
  8. K

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 (Final Mix) Item Quantites/ Synthesis Guide

What is the best spot to knock out some shadows? I need Lucid shards for synthesis. Im level 90, can I even find them anymore? And another question.. How many items dfo I have to synthesise to unlock Ultima Weapon for synthesise? I've synthesized 25 items..
  9. K

Trophy where you cant use continue means that you cant use continue. Simple? If you die, just load your game. Cups at the colosseum won't count if you run out of health. For me that particular trophy was quite easy exept for the part before last save point. And you might want to have some level...
  10. K

Hopes for 2.5 HD

I hope that you wouldn't need to finish a combo to beat a boss in kh2. That was so irritating.
  11. K

Where is ansem report 12? Thats the only1 Im missing. Do not say that I have to beat sephiroth to get that... :D
  12. K

Yeh, I only had PS2 back in the day. Might have a another go for it, when Im back for weekend holidays from the army. And that will be in 2 weeks fml :(
  13. K

Soo, I started playing Re:CoM... Imo the whole card system sucks, and the fighting system. I mean when you meat a heartless, you just cant kill it there, but sora "warps" to a some sort of an fighting area. Im so disapointed that cba even plying that game. Gotta keep playing KH Final Mix then.
  14. K

12703459.jpg - Image - Aijaa.com Haha, Bet that Donald has something to do with that. :D E: Why My image is not showing :( (Well check the link)
  15. K

What does this mean? I completed that sliding thing 5 times, where you have to collect 10 fruits and no reward.
Back