• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by king_mickey rule

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. king_mickey rule

Traditional Media ► Music: CONFETTI PARADE / THROUGH MIST EP / OUT NOW

Hey there! My band Confetti Parade has released a new EP called THROUGH MIST. LISTEN HERE Like what you're hearing and want to support us? You can! Buy THROUGH MIST and pay what you want. Every download includes the EP, a digital booklet and a continuous mix of the EP. Follow Confetti Parade...
  2. king_mickey rule

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Available Worldwide!

I'd say so, yeah. Going from memory, nothing really that important happens in the extra story. You'll have no difficulty understanding 0.2.
  3. king_mickey rule

I don't like that the cutscenes in DDD HD aren't 60 fps, but the actual gameplay is. Takes me out of it every time a cutscene starts (and once again when gameplay's back).
  4. king_mickey rule

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! So... Who voiced Kairi in 0.2?
  5. king_mickey rule

Took me around 3-4 hours to complete it (that's only the story, didn't 100% the objectives). Needless to say: it's pretty lengthy. On top of that: also pretty great.
  6. king_mickey rule

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle coming February 2017!

Is this a metaphor for the clusterfuck that is the Kingdom Hearts story? :p
  7. king_mickey rule

Summary of Nomura Interview on KINGDOM HEARTS 3 & HD 2.8 FCP w/ Dengeki

It's very clear they're reworking the models, based on what we've seen from Sora in 0.2 and Sora in KH3. Vastly different. Seeing that trailer again... Man, I miss that clay look.
  8. king_mickey rule

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

Seems like they've been doing good work on the lighting department, that scene with Aqua in front of the mirror is absolutely gorgeous. Finally, something nice to say about that. I don't like the Hikari remix all that much. Gets way too busy when the original vocals come in. Boxart is sexy af
  9. king_mickey rule

E3 2016: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Hands-On Walkthrough

They're being destroyed in the Realm of Darkness, though. I'm pretty skeptical towards the effectiveness there.
  10. king_mickey rule

Not really. Emblem Heartless release Hearts, Purebloods don't.
  11. king_mickey rule

One thing I'll give the new games is how great the particle effects look. Magic looks incredible. The skyboxes also look amazing this time around. Saw that video pass by as well yesterday. Probably (and hopefully) just more signs that this is a dated build of the game.
  12. king_mickey rule

Famitsu Interviews Nomura on KINGDOM HEARTS 3, HD 2.8 FCP, Unchained X

I mean, he's pretty much obligated to do it at least once. Otherwise people would have even more questions, it being so unlike him :D
  13. king_mickey rule

Famitsu Interviews Nomura on KINGDOM HEARTS 3, HD 2.8 FCP, Unchained X

Interesting that Nomura was just straight up "yeah, that guy's the Master of the Foretellers". Totally expected him to go "Who knows (laughs). Please be excited".
  14. king_mickey rule

Dengeki Interviews Tetsuya Nomura on KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8, KH3

Dwarf Woodlands is the first that came to mind for me! I wonder if we'll eventually visit End of the World.
Back