• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by King_of_Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Birth by Sleep Keyblades

This thread was posted as they were discovered. However it has been a month, surely someone can get us high quality images of the keyblades.
  2. K

Birth by Sleep Keyblades

Anyone have a better screen shot of Ultima, I would like to draw it.
  3. K

Anyone seen this picture?

I am looking for a particular image, is was seen on the cover of a magazine, it was a BBS render of terra, Ven and aqua looking forward as keys fell behind them. Anyone know what I am talking about or have the image?
  4. K

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

So then it is my understanding that Terranort lost his memory, not from the blast at the keyblade graveyard, but being shot out of the dark relm by aqua. If Xehanort already stabbed his original body, why would he do it again to Terra's, and then later (before KH1) he ends up doing it again...
  5. K

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By sleep soundtrack

Anyway to download these as mp3?
  6. K

[SPOILER] The Keyblade which began a war... [FULL IMAGE]

Why are you even hanging around in a thread in which you were proven incorrect in you assumptions the I would draw something incorrectly. If you had bothered to check other threads you would have noticed the keyblade was infact not originallly brown and broken. oh yea. Goddamn.
  7. K

You still hanging around? I already said I changed the title cause the mods didnt want to have Xblade in the title.
  8. K

Something about it is what they were fighting for in the keyblade war. (I kust renamed the title cause the mods removed the word X-blade dispite me posting this in a spoiler forum)
  9. K

RAGE AWAKENED IS IN BBS

I am waiting for someone to rip the sngs from the game I love the remix
  10. K

Re: Double the keyblade! [FULL IMAGE] Sorry you said my art was inaccurate. Which was clearly incorrect. I drew the complete blade, not the shattered one.
  11. K

Re: Double the keyblade! [FULL IMAGE] Why dont you watch the videos. That is when the blade is damaged. The blade is clearly whole and has a green tint to it in many of the screen shots.
  12. K

Re: Double the keyblade! [FULL IMAGE] It would be way bigger. The kingdom keys are normal size so the whole blade is almost double.
  13. K

Re: The XBlade, double the keyblade! [FULL IMAGE] Hey it's not an insult to me if you dont like the design, I just drew it. Ultima KH2 was my fav.
  14. K

Re: The XBlade, double the keyblade! [FULL IMAGE] Aw, thanks! I plan on taking a crack at making this in the spring. So far I have KH1 Ultima and Terra's original keyblade in my garage.
  15. K

I know there are a few threads asking about it or looking for screenshots, but I thought it better just to post this here so people dont have to keep asking. That and I'm not sure I can post it in the art thread yet cause of spoilers. (Mods feel free to correct or move me) In 2 sizes! I...
Back